A new friend.

Infinite Days.

"Why are you here? Are you not mad at me?" she asked in a very low voice.  *What's with this girl? That's only a small thing , eh.* Hoya thought.

He didn't answer her. He just smiled and said , "Just don't do it again okay , or else , your manager will be really mad on you." He reminded her.

She sighed more deeply , and a smile appeared on her lips. "Kumawo. I'll  promise I will never , ever be embarrassed again." She promised.

Their conversation starts with only the two of them. Little did they know , they were talking about their BOTH favorite foods , artist , and hobbies which seems made them closer and comfortable enough.

"So you really like SHINee and Super Junior , and not us?" he asked with a little scared feeling on what she will reply.

"Of course . .  I like Infinite too before and until now." Hoya sighed. He thought she was going to say 'of course NOT'.

They were talking about crazy things but they didn't know that was L , who was hiding at a wall , listening to them. He was feeling knida annoying especially at  Yuka.

"Why does he talking with that girl? A foolish girl who doesn't even know who we are. Hoya hyung, you're a babo." he talked to himself . Suddenly , Sungjong saw him and grabbed his hand.

"Hyung or oppa  .hmmm .  let's go now." he pouted looking such a cute maknae.

Myungsoo smiled and pinched his bubly cheeks then put his arm on his shoulder. They were really close like a real brothers.

"Ya , what are you doing there? " sungjong asked.

"eh? Nothing. Don't mind it." He then again caressed his hair and piched his cheeks. "You're so cute , our maknae." he chuckled.

Gee , Sorry Sorry , Be Mine , Abracadabra and so much songs , they danced in the beat. They were grouped into two : Sunggyu , Dongwoo , Sungyeol , ALice, Hyena. The other group are Yuka , L , Sungyeol , Soomi , Hoya , Woohyun. 

Together with their manager who judged the best group , the Sunggyu's group was alway's beated by the Woohyun's group thus they have Yuka and Hoya , the ultimate dancers.

It was really a happy get-together with their sunbaes. Their manager bought them foods to celebrate and an advance party for tomorrow's debut.

"Yuka-ah . . ." L mumbled. His heart starts to beat so fast  and very nervous. She looked up at him directly to his eyes.

"Sunbaenim , mwo-mworagoyo?" She sturtled. 

"I. . .I. .-" His lips were shaking as the sweats from his head keeps on running through his handsome face.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter Three is out!

Hope you'll all like it.

Please do subscribe and comment so I know what to improve.

Thanks for reading :D