Chapter 4.

Infinite Days.

Taking a very deep breath , he closed his eyes and thought if he should really say what he wants to say to Yuka.

"Op-pa , neo gwenchana? . ." she curiously asked.  He opened his eyes.

"Ah , ne. I'm just-" he was cut.  "MIANHE!. forgive me with my very unsensitive , foolish attitude  a while ago." she blurted

"Geez , forgiven. But don't ever to do that again or else you may not ever stay here." he reminded her.

She simply nodded as she swept away the sweat on her face.  He just smiled without directly looking at her.

*what the? Why is she so attractive? Oh man* he thought while taking a little glance  at her as s still having adance battle. 

She noticed it and just ignored. She went to a little space beside Hoya who was drinking his soda with an earphone plug on his ears.

*So they're close , then they are. Who cares. the world!* he rolled his eye , feeling so envy. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Together with other kpop groups such as Teen Top , SNSD , A-Pink , and others , they perfromed at the same stage. Inkigayo's MC already called their name and their song. 1 minute after the video for their debut satge performance they'll perform. 

♫-Still-♫

Obviously , they are only a newbie idol group so there weren't so many fans who went there and cheered for them. But for them , as long as they are making some noise to be like their sunbaes , they'll do their best to be the best.
 

At the back stage , where their Infinite sunbaes where waiting for them, surprisingly. They brought foods and flowers for them and gave a warm congratulations.

"Ooh , our sunbaes. They are really the most awesome oppas in these world. Mani mani sarangjuseyo kurigo kamsahamnida." Alice said with a very very big smile on her face. The others started to cry, they really did not expect that they'll come and to congratulate them.

After the broadcasting where SNSD won against the Wonder Girls , their manager invited the whole family for a party.  They were all excited since they were all hungry and tired especially the four girls. 

They leave the room but Yuka suddenly asked them ti wait for her cause she wants to go at the CR.

Along her way to it , a Teen Top member , L.Joe saw her.  They stopped and greeted each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo. You're one of the member of the newest girl group , am I right?" L.Joe asked.

*what the! He's so handsome better than   . .* "Oh ne, i'm Yuka. Nice to meet you." she gladly greeted.

"Congratulations , I hope you will succeed too. And by the way , love your dance." he boyishly smiled.

She didn't know L was also there , just hiding behind a wall watching them. His eyes were glaring how the both of them smile , talk and look at each other.

*Is she that flirty? She's smiling like a flirt. She's so annoying. Really!* he yelled in his mind. 

He can't take it anymore. He stepped out from the wall , and walked directly on their way.  With his left hand on his pocket , he walked like a model and when he was beside her , he stopped and looked at L.Joe that made a little bit awkward moment.

"L hyung , Annyeonghaseyo." L.Joe formally greeted. L just nodded and lazily smiled. 

*Acting like nothing happened?. He must be an actor and not a rapper. .Geez.* he evily thought.  

Yuka who was surprised by her sunbae's action , was starring at him and was speechless.  She slowly looked on the ground but L said ,

"Yuka-ah , I thought you're going to the CR. Go now. We'll leave , were just waiting for you." L said. She bit her lip.

"Ooh , is that so? We'll see ya again. By the way , nice to meet you too." L.Joe said and hurriedly ran away. 

Yuka and L were left standing there. Yuka just walked towards the comfort room, but L quickly grabbed her right arm.

"Better stay away from those kind of person. Go now! We'll wait for you." said L then walked away.

*who is he to said that to me? he is not my manager only a sunbae. Err! He is so annoying.* she angrily thought. She quickly stepped inside the comfort room.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter four is out.
Please do subscribe and comment.
Thanks for reading guys!