Chapter 1. Meet the stars.

Infinite Days.

"Kamsahamnida" the four of them cheered happily after their performance on stage at MAMA. They were nominated as the "Rookie of the year".

"I hope we'll win. We've been through so hard just to get that award." Yuka , the maknae of the group said, crossing fingers as they pray for their win.

"Now is the time to reveal our new Rookie of this year." one of the MC announced. The drums started to play , the crowd kept on cheering for their fave idols who were on the stage , holding hands with their group smiling as if they were not really nervous for the result. 

*god please give us this award. we know that we all deserve that but please. Give it to us.* Alice , the leader thought.

The playing drums stopped and the MC's slowly opened the envelope containing the name of the winner.

"Our new rookie of the year is  ________" The unexpected , most shocking and craziest thin has now happened. The whole place went so loud after they announced the winner.  Applausing , jumping and even crying was on them.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Tomorrow will be your debut day as a new girl group. Everyone must be ready and prepared for that. All energy , emotion , whole package. Did you all understand?" their Manager discussed. 

"Ne! We will do our best like our sunbaes, Infinite!" they cheered with so high energy.

They practiced all day without stopping with their song , "Still" . It has a/an harmonic sound with a repetitive dance melody which catch up everyone who can hear it.  The dance steps were not that easy just like their sunbaes, Infinite.

"oooh , unnie. I'm so tired. My body was all worn out and I feel that I'm gonna have a fever before our comeback. Let's have some rest first."

"yeah , since our manager wasn't here yet. please unnie." the two members exclaimed.

ALice has nothing to do but to rest also. She gave only 30 minutes for resting. Yuka immediately slept on the floor and quickly got her a nap.

"knock! knock!"  A hard knock was heard on the door. Everyone looked up except for Yukas who was sleeping peacefully. 

"oohh , who is that? Visitor?" Hyena asked  Soomi but she just put her shoulders up.

Visitors are prohibited inside their dorm especially if it is their friends and even family member. Their manager would get angry if they are having a secret visitor during their practice. 

Alice walked through the doors and slowly opened it. She was very suprised on what she saw. She smiled and blissfully greeted, 

"Annyeonghaseyo , ALice-imnida. Please come in inside." she suggested for their visitors.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the first chap? 
I know it's kinda boring but I'll make sure that on the second , I'll improve. 
Please do subscribe and support. :D

I'll post the second chapter tomorrow. So stay tune for it.