CHAPTER 7

These aren't just normal cards, They're Chevalier. My Knights

 

A/N: This chapter is Eunhee POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
    "I'm back~" I said to no one. Obviously.. Since both of my parents are at work and the maids are having a week off.. I went upstairs to my room and got change. "Haa~ I'm so tired~" I lie down on my bed. I was staring at the ceiling remembering what happen yesterday..
 
*Flashback*
 
    "Grandma! I miss you!" I hugged her "I miss you too sweetie" she hugged me back "Where's grandpa?" I asked looking around "He's out.. He'll be back after sundown like always.. Come in" she smiled and we both went in. My parents have business here so they left me with my grandparents.
 
     Grandma and I bake some cookies and chit chat and do stuff I never got a chance to do with my mom. "I want to take a nap.. Is it okay?" I asked "Sure.. Go to the guest room sweetie" she smiled "Okey~ I promise to wake up before dinner" I got up "Okay dear" she smiled. I went upstairs and walked towards the guest room when I suddenly heard something
  
     "Eunhee... Eunhee.." I turned around and saw no one. "Eunhee.. Eunhee.." It sounds like a guys voice. "Eunhee..." Without me knowing it my feet walked on its own towards the voice. Every step I take the voice was getting clearer. I took the stairs to the 3rd floor and when I was in front of a door it suddenly stop.
 
      I finally snap out. I looked around finding the voice but the voice stop. When I was about to turned around "Eunhee.." I looked back at the door and opened it revealing the attic. "Eunhee.." I walked inside and the voice was getting louder and soon I was in front of a trunk. I unlocked the trunk and lift it open revealing a squared like thing that is wrapped around a cloth.
 
    I took it out and took off the cloth revealing a box? I slowly unlocked the box and open it revealing a few cards? I took one of the cards. "Cards?" I turned it around "What does this symbol suppose to mean?" I blinked "Aish! Its rude to go through people stuff!" I hit my head with my hand and put the cards back in the box.
 
    When I was about to wrapped it with cloth again "Eunhee!" I heard my grandma called "Yes grandma!" I forgot about the box and went to my grandma "I thought you were going to take a nap! I was worried for a second!" she put her hand on her chest "Sorry.. I was errr.. I went to the bathroom" I rubbed my neck "I see.. Well then.. I better go.. my show is starting!" she smiled "Ok grandma" I giggled. 
 
    When I saw no sign of her. I opened the door and stepped in. When I was about a few steps away from the bed I saw something on it. I went to take a closer look. "Wait! Wasn't this box on the attic just now?" I blinked. I opened the box and took one of the cards. "E-eh?" instead of seeing the symbol I saw just now its now a picture of a man?
 
    Suddenly I saw a bright light from the box making me drop the card and cover my eyes. "Eunhee.." that voice. I moved my hands away from my face and there stood 9 men in front of me. "W-who are y-you?" I was supposed to be afraid but instead I feel save "Its been a while princess.." one of the guys who I think is the leader took my hand and kiss the back of my hand. "Its us.. Ze:a.." 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
    "Eunhee.." I opened my eyes "Oh guys" I smiled as I sat up "We were thinking of going to school with you tomorrow.. What do you think?" Minwoo asked "I think that'll be great!" I smiled
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all.. We are so sorry for not updating recently >_< 
We are so so Sorry!!!