CHAPTER 1

These aren't just normal cards, They're Chevalier. My Knights

"Hyemi!"

Why do I feel pain? Who are these men?

"Hyemi! Hold on!" a blonde haired guy said while holding my hand

"Hyung! Can't you use your power?!" a young buy started to cry

"I wish I could but.. This wound couldn't be heal by magic.. I'm sorry.." a brown haired guy said while covering his face with his hands

"I'm sorry guys.. Thank you for taking care of me all these time guys.." I whispered. Suddenly I started to cough blood

"Hyemi!" The guy who was holding at me shouted

"Hyemi!" "Milady!" "Hyemi!" "Hyemi!" 

"HYEMI!"

~Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep~

    I woke up and turn off my alarm. I sat up while rubbing my left eye. "Haiisshh... That dream again..." I mumbled. "Who are those 9 figures? Why do I always see them everytime I sleep?" I sigh "Its always blurry.. Why can't I see their face?" I pouted "But.. I don't know why I feel save when I'm around them.." I smile "I'm talking to myself again.." I sigh while shaking my head.

    I got up and got ready for school. "Meme! Breakfast is ready!" my grandma callled out from downstairs. Yes.. Meme.. The whole family called me 'Meme'. "Coming grandma!" I answered while fixing my hair before going downstairs. "Good Morning Grandma~" I hugged her. "Good morning dear.." She hugged me back. I sat down to have breakfast. 

     I lived with my grandma since my parents are always working overseas. "I'm going now Grandma!" I tied my shoe laces "Okay dear.. Take care!" she waved at me "Bye!" I opened the door and walked out. "Fresh air.." I took a deep breath. I was walking out the gate when someone back hug me. "Annyeong~" a girly voice said.

     "Eunhee! you scared me!" I put my hand on my chest "Sorry~ Sorry~" she go off my back "Let's go to school shall we?" she raised her hand into a fist "Ok.." I nodded and walked beside her. 

-AT SCHOOL-

      "Eunhee~ Hyemi~" Oh ! That voice! "Oh! Sulli! Krytal! Luna!" Sunheee waved at them "Eunhee can we talk to Hyemi for a minute? In private?" Krystal smiled innocently. "Oh.. Err.." Eunhee looked at me and I nodded "Okay.. see you later Sunhee.." she walked awya slowly. "Now.." Krystal smile dissappeared and replaced with a smirk "Hello Hyemi..

     "What?" I asked. They're always like this! In front of Eunhee they acted all innocent and all but all bad and y to me. Sometimes I wondered what I did to them making them hate me this much. "We got a suprised for you~" Luna took out a bottle of grape juice from her bag. "We saw you talking to Jaehyo yesterday.." Sulli looked at her perfect manicured nails.

    "You know who he is right?" Krystal gave me a death glare. "Your crush?" I raised an eyebrow "Correction! More like my soon-to-be boyfriend. And you know how I feel right?" Krystal asked "Jealous?" I said in a 'duh' tone "Yes..Your smart.." she smiled "Now.. Tell me why I saw you talking to him yesterday?" she asked 

     "I accidently bumped into him so I was just saying sorry" I rolled my eyes. Seriously? "I see.. But still.. Lame excuse.. Luna!" Krystal snap her fingers. Luna open the bottle of grape juice and spill the grape juice onto my head. "That ought teach you a lesson" Sulli smirked. "Let''s go girls" Krystal turned her heels and walked away with the two. Right now.. There are a lot of students staring at me. Great!

      "You okay?" Eunhee walked towards me "Yea.." I nodded "I wish I could do something to help you.." she pouted "Don't worry.. I don't want you to get into trouble with them next.." I smiled "But still they bully you.." Eunhee took out a handkerchief and wipe my face "Its my fight not yours.." I said "Fine.. Now let's get change.." she held my hand and took me to the girls locker room

-AFTER SCHOOL-

     "Hyemi! Let''s go to this place today!" Eunhee hand me a flier "But I need to got  o the library today.." I answered "Oh come on.. Its not like we're going there for long.. Just a few minutes.. Pweasee??" she pouted while making puppy eyes "Fine.. Fine.. Just stop doing that! Where are we going?" I sigh "Yay! here!" she showed me the flier

     "Antique shop and.. Fortune telling?" I looked at her "Yup! I want to see whether I have a chance with U-Kwon or not! Aah~~ His eyesmile!!" she starts fangirling "Yah.. Stop fangirling!" I said "So will you?" she asked. I check my watch "Fine.. But the library closes at 6pm and its already 4.30pm..

     "We can check both of our futures too! It won't be long.." she smiled "Kay.." I nodded "Then Let's go!" she dragged me away. I mean it! She dragged me away to the Fortune place.

-FORTUNE TELLING PLACE-

     "Excuse me?" Eunhee called out. The place was quiet and calm. Its a bit dark but lighten up by candles and dimmed lights. "Yes?" a middle aged woman came out from the back room. "Hello.. We like to read about our future.." Eunhee smiled "Then.. Follow me.." she brought us to a dark room. It was full of candles around it. There's a table in the middle and there was a crystal ball on it.

     "Sit" she said and we did. She took a stack of cards. "Cards?" I asked "Tarot cards to be exact" she said. The lady shuffled the cards and place a few of them on the table. She read the cards and suddenly stop and looked at us both. Eunhee and I looked at each other before looking back at her "What did it said?" Eunhee asked

    "You two.." she started "Something is going to happen in the future.. Some are good and some are bad.." she said "There will be war between the light and darkness.. So be ready.." she said. "What do you mean?" I asked "That is for you to find out.." she answered. Eunhee and I looked at each other weird out. "Thank you" we both said before walking out from the place.

    "That was weird.." I said "I know right?" Eunhee nodded "What time is it?" I asked "5.45pm.." she answered "5.45pm- Oh ! The library is closing in 15 minutes!!" I ran away "See you tomorrow!" Eunhee waved at me "Okay!" I ran to the library. And I guess I was really fast since I reached the library in 10 minutes. 10 MINUTES!!

    I ran inside "Excuse me miss! The library is closing in 5 minutes.." The lady at the counter said "I know.. But its urgent!" I said "5 minutes" she said and I nodded before seacrching for the book I need for my book report. "Here it is!" I was about to walked away when I saw a very old bow covered with dust. So I walked towards is.

    "A box?" It looks like one of those ancient, antique box. I was about to open it when "The library is closing in 1 minute.." the announcer said "Dammit!" I forget about the box and ran to the counter to borrowed my book. But still I'm wondering what's inside.. More importantly why is it doing there? I shrugged at walked home.

-AT HOME-

     "Grandma I'm home!" I shouted but no one answered "grandma?" I walked to the kitchen and saw a sticky note on the fridge.

'Out to buy grocery -Grandma'

      "Looks like I'm alone for a while.. Oh well.. She won't be long.." I shrugged and went upstairs to my room. I put my bag at the chair beside my study desk when I spotted something on the desk. I took a a closer look "Oh my god!" I widen my eyes. It was the box I saw at the library but how'd it get here "How'd it get here? Wasn't it at the library just now?!

       I examed it. I wiped the dust away. "Wonder what's inside.." Curiosity was eating me. I pushed the lock open and lift the bow slowly when..

"Oh My God..."

    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So how's the first chapter guys?^^

Firstly we would like to say sorry to all the Aff(x)tionate since we're using f(x) as the bad girls!

And Block B! An unexpected right? XD

Will make the poster soon since as you can see there's no poster for our Fanfic :(

Anyway.. We hope you guys enjoy the first chapter!

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!! ;D

We also like to say thank you to our first 2 subscribers!! \^o^/