CHAPTER 2

These aren't just normal cards, They're Chevalier. My Knights

   "Oh my god!"

    I raised an eyebrow "Seriously cards?" I took one of the cards "This old cards? Seriously?" I snorted while turning the cards "Symbols? What's this a.. Icy, Snow flake?" I looked closer to the card "What does this suppose to mean? Icy Snow Flake something?" I looked at both sides of the cards "What the hell is U-KISS?" I looked at the writing. 

  "Oh god.. Its just some stupid old cards..ways to blow off the mood" I said putting back the box on the table."Hn..These cards, Why do they seem Familiar? Oh well, Gotta get ready for Dinner" I said putting back the cards in the box and place it somewhere hidden from sight.

  "Meme darling! Dinner's ready!" my Grandma called me "Coming Grandma!" I yelled back rushing down the stairs."So what's for Dinner?".Grandma smiled as she was placing down some empty plates onto the table "Roaster Chicken,You're favorite" "Oh god that sounds good~ thanks grandma~" I said hugging her.

- After Dinner - In my room -

   I was laying on my bed while reading my comic book. Eventhough my body is there and my eyes were staring at the book my mind was somewhere else. And all I think was those cards.. I close my comic book and put it back on the shelf before taking the box from its place. Its like an old antique box with jems.

  antique_jewelry_box_02.jpg  

  "Should I google about this cards? I mean.. What kind of cards teleport or like transport fromt he library to my room something?" I switch on my laptop. After an hour.. still I haven't find anything about these cards.. "I thought google have everything.." I rolled my eyes and turn off my laptop. "What kind of cards are these?" I looked at the box.

   I opened the box and took one of the cards. "Eh?" I held the cards with both of my hands "Wasn't there symbols on the cards? These are guys.. They weren't here before.." I took out all the cards "I hate to say this but.. They're kind of handsome" I laugh "What the hell? Did I just called a card handsome?" I raised an eyebrow

  "I must be crazier than I thought.." I slighty hit my head "I mean what kind of girl called a card handsome?" I clapped my hand "I know! Me.." I point at myself "I'm talking to myself again.." I sigh. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall "Its almost midnight already?" I yawn

   I put back the cards back into the box and put it back at the place I kept it just now before I went to bed. I hope I'll get some answers tomorrow..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Hyemi-ah" I heard a soft gentle voice called me. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful rose garden around me. I was wearing a beige coloured dress. I turned around and saw 9 figures walking towards me.

   They look familiar and I could see their face clearly. "We've been waiting for you Hyemi" a guy who I think is the leader said "W..Waiting for me?" I asked

   "Yes noona.." the youngest I think said with a cheerful voice. Suddenly he walked towards me and took my right hand towards his lips and kisses it making me blushed. "Welcome back noona" he smiled

  "B..Back?" I asked "Ne" a dirty blonde haired guy said. "Welcome Back Hyemi" The 9 men while bowing "E..eh?"

~BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP~

  I woke up remembering about that dream last night  I can't help but smile,But then I remembered something "Great,Another Day in Hell" I got up and offed my alarm. I got up and do my morning routines before going to school.

  Like always at school I'll get bullied by Sulli and her gang.Other than that I Aced the Maths paper that Mr.Jung gave us the other day,As Usual people keep asking me about borrowing my notes, Why are they that lazy to copy notes on the black board? I sigh. 

-AFTER SCHOOL-

  I was packing my bag but then I realized something was in it. "The Hell-" I saw the box in my bag pack "I didn't remember bringing this to school with me" I said "Maybe should I show this Eunhee.. She might know something about it.." I said while quickly packing my bag so I could catch up with Eunhee.

  I ran outside. And since a lot of students already went home so its clearly empty so its easy for me to run. I saw Eunhee walking through the main door "Eunhee-" I accidently bumped into someone making fall on to the ground. Some of the things flew out from my bag.

  "You okay?" the person I bumped into asked. I looked up and saw Jaehyo. "J..Jaehyo-ssi" I stuttered "Hyemi-ssi" he lend me a hand and I took it "I'm sorry..Thank you" I bowed and took my stuff and put it inside my bag. "You okay?" he asked "Y..Yea.." I nodded while picking my shoving my stuff in my bag

   "What's this?" I saw Jaehyo looking at the box and before he had a chance to touch it I took it.  "It nothing... Its just something important to me" I said while putting the box in my bag "Important? What's that?" he asked "Nothing.." I quickly stood up "I'm sorry and thank you" I bowed before I ran away. I forgot about Eunhee and I went home.

-AT HOME- 

    When I reached home I realized that Grandma wasn't there so I went to my room and took a shower. After I put on my clothes, I took the box out from my bag and examned it. "How'd you get into my bag?" I asked "First I was complementing a card now I'm asking questions to a box.." I snorted "Man.. What's happening to me?" I raised an eyebrow.

    It was getting late and I got a text from Grandma telling me she was going to be home late. And when I say late I mean it. I was playing angry bird on my Ipad when I heard something cracked. I paused my game and put the Ipad aside and looked up. And then suddenly I saw my windows bursted and there was glass scattered across the floor.

    I frozed and my heart beat was rising when I saw a figure of a man coming into my room from window. The man walked towards me. I could recognized me since he was wearing mask. "Where is it?" he asked "W..Where is w..what?" I try not to struttered "Don't act dumb with me!" he shouted at me "Well I'm not! What the is wrong is wrong with you?!!" I shouted back.

   The guy took out a knife and walked towards me making froze at my place. Suddenly i saw the box opened by itself and I saw light coming from inside the box and in a few seconds there 9 men standing in front me making a wall separating me and that dude. "DON'T YOU IN DARE TOUCH HER!" the 9 men said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

 

This is Joker and Devil speaking~
Sorry for the late update!
You see, Joker is actually on a trip for 2 months and she's like across the sea 
Which is making us hard to update because we're apart form each other..
But we Asure you that maybe in a week Devil will come and Visit Joker and staying there for a week.
So in that week we'll try to update as much as we can we you understand .
So till then we'd like to thank you guys for subscribing and we'll try to make this story as interesting as possible
Hwaiting!!