One Summer Night's Dream

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We dream a deep dream on this midsummer night
The moonlight from far away is looking down on our love
I fell for you and it feels like I’m intoxicated with you
Kiss me like it’s the first time, like it’s the last time

 

From: Yuri

Alright~ I'll be there. Wait for me.

 

From: Heechul

Okay. I'll come now.

 

Yoona texted Yuri and Heechul to come visit her at the office. She also wanted to talk to Taeyeon but she thought that she's definitely busy because of her Japan branch. She definitely needs help. An indecisive girl like her always seeks for advice.

 

A soft knock on the door was heard and Yoona stood up to open it, revealing a stunning Yuri and a more stunning Heechul. (Lol). They exchanged hugs and the two visitors sat down on the sofa at the mini living room inside the office. Yoona already prepared a snack so Yuri ate as soon as she sat down.

 

"Hm. Yoong." Yuri talked as she munched on the cake. "Did you tell us to come here to taste your new cakes?"

 

Yoona laughed. "Um, no. I need help."

 

"Something happened?" Heechul asked and sipped his coffee

 

"Oh. I haven't told you yet, oppa." Yoona cleared before continuing. "You see, I met Jiyong--"

 

Heechul immediately cut her off as soon as he heard his name. "Jiyong? You bumped into him? When?"

 

"Not bump. He went to the twins' school, then he ate dinner at home. He celebrated family day with us and um yesterday.. he went to visit me at home."

 

Heechul kept calm as he stared at his dongsaeng. "What did you do with him yesterday?"

 

"Did it?" Yuri butted in and laughed.

 

"UNNIE! Of course not!" Yoona defended. "We just talked. And that's why I asked both of you to come."

 

"What have you talked about? That's what I want to know." Heechul said in a serious tone.

 

Yoona told them everything from the moment Jiyong stepped into the house until he left, detail by detail, not leaving anything important. Yoona was really feeling anxious, sad, frustrated and hurt. Being indecisive is really hard, especially if the decision you're making will affect everyone around you.

 

"What should I do? What should I tell him?" Yoona sighed as she sat down.

 

There was a long silence before Yuri spoke up and looked at Yoona. "Do you still love him?"

 

"I.. I--"

 

"Yes or no only."

 

"I don't know.." Yoona looked down and tapped her fingers on her legs.

 

"Oh of course you know it!"

 

"Fine. Yes, I still do. But I'll never admit it to him."

 

"And why not?" Heechul put down his cup and stood up by the window, looking at the cars passing by. "Don't you think it's time?"

 

"Who knows. Maybe he's just acting up or something." Yoona spat.

 

"I don't think so, hun. I wasn't there yesterday but I think he's sincere."

 

Yoona ran her fingers through her hair and didn't respond. Yes, she witnessed his sincerity yesterday but she was still afraid. She couldn't afford to get hurt anymore and get her walls crumbling down again.

 

"When is this vacation and where exactly? And for how many days?" Heechul asked as he sat beside Yoona and put her head on his shoulders, her hair affectionately.

 

"Tomorrow. Jeju Island. 3 days 2 nights." 

 

"You see, it's not bad if you give it a try. Getting hurt is part of loving. Second chances are worth it. This is the chance for you and him to get things better."

 

Yoona hugged his oppa sideways and sniffed. "You think so? I want to. But I'm really scared. He might just do it again and leave... once again..."

 

Yuri held her hands tightly. "Just trust him, Yoong. Trust in yourself. I know you have trust issues now, but once you see that he's really into it, it will be all worth it. For you, for him and for the kids. I promise you."

 

 

 

 Oh oh oh oppareul saranghae!

Ah ah ah ah manhi manhi hae!

 

Jiyong and the kids sang along to SNSD's oh as they drove from Seoul to the airport. They would be riding the plane to get to Jeju and have a 3-day vacation there!

 

They booked for a 7am flight bound to Jeju Island and the kids are the most excited about this trip! They woke up earlier than their mom did and felt extremely excited. Yoona, on the other hand, looks happy but anxious deep inside. Till now, her decision isn't final yet and she might be worried that she'll regret it in the end. Jiyong noticed this and squeezed her hand.

 

"Don't think about it first. Let's enjoy the vacation first, ne?" Jiyong smiled and Yoona just nodded.

 

They arrived at the airport by 6am and the kids were in awe as they saw the airplanes. It will be their first time to ride one and they can't hide their excitement anymore.

 

"Appa! Are we gonna ride that one?" Jia asked as she pointed out the airplane. "That is so big!"

 

"Yes, we're going to ride that later. So sit down first and we'll wait, ne?" 

 

Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for Jeju Air Flight 93 to Jeju. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to began boarding this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.

 

"Kaja!" Yoona was the first one to stand up and smiled brightly. She put on her shoulder bag and carried their suitcase. She looked at Jiyong and showed a sweet smile. "Let's go, Jiyongie~" Jiyongie - Yoona used to call him this whenever she's excited or really happy.

 

"Yeah, let's go." Jiyong showed his gummy smile and put on his backpack then held the twins' hand each on his sides. Once again, they're looking like the perfect family.

 

While on the plane ride, Yoona fell asleep while the twins took the time to look outside the window and they were amazed by the magnificent view below them. Jiyong was busy taking pictures of the sleeping beauty and he smiled as he browsed his gallery.

 

"Jihoon ah, look at umma." 

 

Jihoon stared at the photo before giggling. "Mommy looks like an alligator~"

 

"Alligator? Aigoo~ I'll tell that to mommy when she wakes up." Jiyong teased.

 

"Aniyo!" 

 

Yoona woke up but she was startled when a heavy thing was on her shoulder. She looked and that thing was actually Jiyong's head. He fell asleep too and he looks like a child while sleeping. Yoona didn't make any move and just let Jiyong sleep until it was time for them to land. 

 

The plane ride took one hour and Yoona gasped as she saw the beautiful scenery of Jeju. She had been here many times before but it's a first together with the kids. She loves seeing the ocean since it makes her feel relaxed and this place holds a lot of memories for her too. They arrived at the hotel and Jiyong was the one to check in. They got a room which has two beds and a great view of the ocean. It also has a balcony so the guests could enjoy the fresh, cold breeze of the air along with their morning coffee. A romantic place indeed.

 

Yoona went to the balcony and took a picture of the sea. She almost dropped her phone when Jiyong suddenly spoke up. "Want me to take your picture here?"

 

"Oh my gosh, Ji! You scared me!" Yoona held onto her chest and hit him lightly. "Um.. nah. I'm fine."

 

*click*

 

"Yah! I might look ugly there!" Yoona protested as she tried to get the camera from Jiyong.

 

Jiyong laughed at her reaction. "No. You still look pretty." Before Yoona could spat that he's a liar again, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and walked with her back to the bedroom. "Let's go eat breakfast and take a walk around. Then take some pictures, okay? Let's go!" 

 

They had their buffet breakfast at the hotel's restaurant and the couple scooped up for the twins first. They queued in line again and Jiyong was in front of Yoona. He was surprised when Yoona rested her chin on his shoulder and looked at the foods while pouting. 

 

"I don't know what to eat."

 

Jiyong turned around and chuckled. "What? There are a lot to choose from, almighty Yoona."

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter