Jealousy

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’m really jealous, I’m jealous that you look so happy
I hate that you’re with someone else
I’m really jealous, I’m jealous that you look so good
Don’t fall into love too deeply, you never know if we’ll date again

 

"Jiyong."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Are we closing the deal? I've been asking you for five times already but you're spacing out," Youngbae huffed as he closed the folder. "Is something wrong?"

 

"Oh.." Jiyong sat up properly and rubbed his temples. "Just.. headache. I'm fine." He grabbed the folder from Youngbae and started reading the papers. However, Youngbae just looked at him suspiciously.

 

"Really? I don't think so," he chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. "It's either you're annoyed, jealous or ."

 

"Shut up." 

 

"So what's the matter?"

 

"Yoona isn't talking to me." Jiyong rubbed his chin and sighed. "What will I do?"

 

"Mind telling me again why you're married." He stood up and shook his head. "Are you sure she's not TALKING to you? I'm very sure that when you're having a tiff, she's always the one to say sorry even if it's your fault."

 

"Not this time. It's Lee Seung Gi." 

 

Youngbae blinked a few times before responding with a loud laugh. Jiyong just shot him a glare to make him stop. "Alright, Ji. Chill. What's the deal this time?"

 

"That guy went to her office yesterday to help her with the business requirements."

 

"And?"

 

"And that's it." Jiyong shrugged and played with his pen.

 

"Huh." Youngbae snorted. "Let me guess, you asked her to call it off because you're a jealous freak. Wow." He said the last word with such mockery. "You got mad at her, right?"

 

"You know Yoona likes him!"

 

"Correction - liked. Past tense. And for Pete's sake, she's married to you! We all know it's her dream to be on her field - internationally. Just support her. You're the husband. She should be getting all the strength and support from you, jerk."

 

That made Jiyong think. Youngbae is right - he should just be supporting her in her dreams. But how could he? Lee Seung Gi is just the real threat - his total opposite. The gentleman, the nice guy, the kind hearted. Why did Yoona even choose him over Seung Gi? These thoughts were on Jiyong's mind again. Yes, he's jealous and frustrated. But what can he do? He loves his wife and now that he has her back in his arms, he can't afford to lose her again.

 

Youngbae noticed that his friend drifted away again so he called out his attention. "Ji, everything will be fine. Tell her you're sorry."

 

"Later. When she gets home."

 

"Why not now? I'm very sure that she's so upset and she cried herself to sleep again."

 

Jiyong looked at him and arched his eyebrow. "Did you install cameras in our house? You talk like you know her so well."

 

"I do." Youngbae grinned. "I am the bestfriend's fiancé~ oh by the way," he handed an envelope to Jiyong. "Best man."

 

"I refuse."

 

"Fine. Yoona is actually the maid of honor. I'll have Seung Gi, then."

 

"Damn you."

 

"Let's eat lunch. I'll call Yuri."

 

💕💕💕

 

"This is a branch operation, right?"

 

"Ne."

 

Instead of having a meeting at Yoona's office, they decided to have a lunch meeting near the shop.

 

"Alright," Seung Gi nodded as he browsed some files on his laptop. "Why don't we eat first? You look starving."

 

"Yah!" Yoona laughed and called the waiter to get their orders. She noticed that Seung Gi started staring at her so she stared at him too. "Waeyo?"

 

"It's been 3-4 years since we last saw each other and you still look the same."

 

"Oh.. graduation? How did I look back then? A zombie? I just remember not having enough sleep on our last year during university." The two shared a laugh at what she said.

 

"I mean, still beautiful. Still the youthful and kind Im YoonA."

 

"I'm a Kwon now though."

 

"Right." Seung Gi smiled and nodded.

 

Yoona had always been his ideal type. He doesn't know why but this girl is just so special in many ways.

 

"You know what, I still like you."

 

"E-eh?" Yoona gave him a confused look.

 

However, he just chuckled and just shook his head. He didn't respond anymore when the food came and they started eating in silence.

 

"So tell me about your married life," Seung Gi drank his water and wiped the corner of his lips. "You look happy."

 

"Really? Well, I have twins now." Yoona smiled. "It would be nice if you meet them."

 

"Twins? Double wow. What are their names?"

 

"Jihoon and Jia."

 

"I see. Sounds like their daddy's name." he chuckled. He noticed that Yoona has a dirt near so he picked up the table napkin and wiped it. Yoona's eyes widened at the sudden action and she immediately moved away. She didn't tell Jiyong about this lunch meeting - yet, and she's afraid someone might see her and tell another story to Jiyong. She knows that it's just a gentleman act from Seung Gi so she thanked him and smiled.

 

💕💕💕

 

"."

 

"Calm down, oppa." Yuri bit her lip nervously as she held Youngbae's hand. As soon as they entered the restaurant, they saw Seung Gi doing that intimate act to Yoona. Of course, this made Jiyong mad all over again.

 

Jiyong fished out his phone immediately and dialed Yoona's number to test if she will lie or not. They are just two tables away but Yoona and Seung Gi didn't notice them entering. They saw that Yoona was just staring at the phone but after a few minutes of hesitation, she finally picked it up.

 

[Yeoboseyo?] Yoona excused herself and stood up to go outside. She answered calmly but they noticed that she was trembling. The couple didn't talk since last night and Yoona was extremely nervous.

 

"Don't be too hard on her." Yuri whispered.

 

"Where are you?"

 

Yoona gulped and held tightly onto her phone. [I-I'm in a lunch meeting.]

 

"Where?"

 

[The Park View. H-have you eaten?] They saw that Yoona was like wiping her tears away.

 

"Not yet. Who are you meeting?"

 

[Um.. Seung Gi..]

 

"I see. Eat well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter