Episode 3 - Heechul and Suju Squad (eng sub)

Our Beautiful Lovechild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul was exasperated after performing Sorry Sorry on stage and was sat in the waiting room have diva meltdown. "ES WHERE THE IS MY GOLD DUST FLAVORED WATER!!", he yelled manically at the staff. Meanwhile Donghae and Eunhyuk were making out in a hidden corner next to a potted plant. "Aish y'all really need Jesus!", tutted Sisus as he threw a bible at their faces. "Ohh man just leave us alone! Just because Heechul hyung ain't putting out for you!", Eunhyuk laughed, while Donghae stuck his tongue out. "SHUT IT YOU! Heechul is still not over Hangeng and neither about giving up her child! And I ain't doing anything around her! Just stop with your bull!", Sisus scoffed and strolled off. "Aish what's up with him?", Kyuhyun asked holding a suspicious looking water bottle. "Just his meriod again...anyway what's that in your hand?", Donghae asked. "Ah well (smiling mischievously) I've taken Heechul hyung's gold dust water and I've replaced the contents for sewage water to give back to him now >:) hueheehe". Then he sprinted off like a goblin. Heechul however, was nowhere to be found, because he locked himself in the lavabo. He had to make an urgent phone call to Hangeng, whose phone number he secretly kept. "Hangeng...what have I ING TOLD YOU ABOUT GETTING JUNHWI MY SON TO STARR ALL THESE FILMS AND DRAMAS? Do you not know the risks of him getting into the industry? The damage it'll do to ALL OF US??". 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter