Episode 12

Our Beautiful Lovechild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A few yearseu latereu Pledis were finally ready to debut Seventeen with their final line -up, with the little counterfeit money they had. Junhui bye then had already received plenty of attention for his resemblencé to Heechul, but no-one had suspected anything. Other than SuJu who wondered why Heechul cried every time Seventeen were showed on TV. Samuel had left because he punched Hansol in the face because Hansol called him a "a cute, short papi", Doyoon left because he fought with Jeonghan over Seungcheol then Jeonghan cried pretty princess tears to the CEO and the CEO took his side, Mingming left because Minghao caught him and Junhui having ("BUT WE'RE ONLY FRIENDS WERE PISSED AF #NOHOMO"), so he threatened to tell everyone unless Mingming left so Minghao could then get his thuggish claws into Junhui :/, Dongjin left bc i dno he's too cute and handsome?, and Yoosang and Youngwoon left bc idek who they are...but they wouldn't debut before having to go through pre debut torturous challenges "which may threaten their chances of debuting" even though they'd debut anyways.."I'm sad that my real Mom and Dad aren't around to see me grow up and debut", Junhui knelt his head in sorrow, "I can't even imagine the pain they felt after they were pushed off that cliff and got stampeded on". "Errmm yeah it's really sad", Hangeng nervously spoke.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter