At the Airport

Secrets

(Choi Minhee's POV)

     I hung up the phone after I finished calling Minho. I have to wait an hour. Great. I did at he said to go to Starbucks, only because I was hungry and thirsty. I didn't eat any of the food the plane offered, well because I just don't like airline food. Enough said. I walked into Starbucks with my stuff, and ordered a venti green tea frappicino and some cake pops, and pettie vanilla bean scones, and went to wait for my drink. When my drink came, I found a seat and sat down. Hmmmmmm....strange a Starbucks is usually full, espically at an airport. Just as I thought that a mob of people started to run in ordering their drinks and food. Well, looks like I spoke to soon. I took out my iPod, and continued to listen to my music. I watched as some little boy wanted a cake pop, but his mother wouldn't buy him one, since she said it was too expensive. Seeing that I had one left, I went over there and said, "Miss, do you want this for your son, because I bought and extra one?" I polietly said. "Oh, thank you." she said to me and took the cake pop, and handed it to her son, who got really happy. "Thank you, noona." he said to me. I didn't even know him and he called me noona. Awwwwww............he's so cute. "Oh, your welcome." I said. "Thanks." the mother said. "No problem." I said smiling. She said thanks again, got their drinks and left. I went back to where I waas sitting and listened to some more music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TIMESKIP-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     It's almost been and hour, I looked at my phone and was about to texted Minho, when I heard my message tone go off.

*YOU GOT MESSAGE MYNAME YOU GOT-* (A/N listen to this song by MYNAME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZoLmKy9tGA&ob=av2n , HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO SEYONG:)

I looked at the text to see that it was from Minho:

To: Minhee Choi

From: Minho Choi

   Min,

     I'm gonna introduce you as Mickey Choi, my little sister, and NOT Minhee, okay. The boys are fans of you in some way, but I think that they only know you as Minhee Choi, and not Mickey. So yea. I don't want them all over my baby sister. We just got to the airport and we're heading over to the Starbucks now. So don't go anywhere. -Minho Choi

Oh, well looks like theyre already here. WAIT. They? Oh, great. Oppa brought his bandmates with him and they're supposely 'fans' if they were true fans they would know my English name to. I have a feeling oppa's plan is gonna fail. I sent a reply:

To: Minho Choi

From: Minhee Choi  

   Oppa,

     Okay. I'll stay where I am. You sure that they won't realize that Minhee and Mickey Choi are the same person, because any true fan would know that. ~Min Min

I hit the send button. I was about to put down my phone, when my message tone went off again

*YOU GOT A MESSAGE MYNAME YOU G-*

I read Minho's message:

To: Minhee Choi

From: Minho Choi

   Min,

     Don't ruin oppa's mood. I never said it would work. I said let's try okay. We're coming up now. -Minho.

Hmm...... try huh? Oh wells I guess I'll go along with it.

(Lee Jinki/Onew's POV)

     The car ride was awful. With Minho telling me to drive faster, and Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin, continueously asking Minho questions about his sister, were really destracting, espically since I was driving. We I was pulling into the airport's parking lot, I had enough of their bickering "WILL ALL OF YOU JUST STOP AND GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!!!!!!" I screamed once I parked the van. They all shocked from my sudden out burst, all jumped out of the van. "Nice job, hyung." I heard Key say. I just growled. We walked into the airport, and Minho took out his phone, and I noticed him texting. "Okay, my sister is at the Starbucks, so let's go." Minho said. "Fine, I don't care, I just want my shower." Jonghyun said. "And I want my beauty sleep." Key said. Jeez. So much whinning. Taemin seemed like the only one who wasn't tired. Well he is a dancer and super hyper. "Hyungs, Hyungs, Hyungs!" Taemin exclaimed. "What?" we all said staring at the maknae. "I don't get why your all so cranky." Taemin said, giving us a confused look. Awwwwww.....Minnie is so cute some times. "Taemin, nevermind it okay?" I told him. "Okay." he answered. Still looking at us funny. Awwww..........how cute. We all bursted out laughing, which confused Taemin even more. "Come on, hyungs, and Taemin. Let's go." Minho said, before breaking out sprinting. CRAP. When Minho sprints, it's like almost impossible to catch up to him. Minho having long legs, and being an athelte. "WAIT UP MINHO." I heard Key scream. But Minho just kept running. "Come on." I said, running after Minho. They all followed. I heard whispers of, "Omgz, isn't that SHINee?" "No, it couldn't be." and etc. CRAP we just got caught. "HURRY UP YOU LOSERS, I THINK PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO RECONIZE US!!!!!!!" I shouted while running to Starbucks, seeing Minho in the clearing. They followed me.

(Kim Kibum/Key's POV)

     I hate all this running. Yea, I'm a diva and all, but that doesn't mean I like to run, to keep my figure. Ugggg.........my shirt's getting wrinkled. Damnit. We ran after Onew, not realizing that he was just as fast as Minho when he wants to be. 'Can't we just walk." Jonghyun said. Just as Onew screamed, "HURRY UP YOU LOSERS, I THINK PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO RECONIZE US!!!!!!!" I looked around and sure enough people were staring at us and whispering. SHIT. Damnit. I started to run fast, and so did Taemin and Jonghyun, we did NOT want to be over run by fans. We ran into Starbucks, right behind Onew hyung. "Where is Minho?" I said. "Over there." I heard Jonghyun say, pointing to as corner, where Minho was helping a girl get her stuff, she and Minho seem to be talking. Hmmmmm........I wonder what they were talking about. They made their way over to us, with the girl walking behind Minho, why does she look so familiar? "Hyungs, and Taemin, This is my little sister, Mickey." Minho said. "Hello, Choi Mickey imnida." the girl said. She was dressed in a pair of grey skinny jeans, grey Vans, a white tank top, that had some green decorations, and some silver glitter, and a black zipper hoodie, and she was carrying a black Recon Northface backpack. She had a black suit case and a lavender duffle bag, which Minho was now carrying. Nice choice of outfit i thought. She said her name was Mickey Choi. WAIT MICKEY CHOI?!?!?!?!?! "Wait did you say your name was Mickey Choi?" I said. "yea. Why?" the girl answered me. Seeing my face she immeditly laughed. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! How She dare laugh at the great Kim Kibum. "See....oppa....I...told...you....it....wouldn't.....work." she said between laughs. "What are you talking about. Her name's Mickey, so?" Jonghyun and onew both said. "OH MY GOSH!" Taemin exclaimed suddenly realizing who she was, staring wide eyed at her.

(Choi Minhee's POV)

     I just laughed at the two blond boy's excllaimations, once realizing who I was. "Oppa, I told you so." I whispered again. "Yea. I know." Minho said under his breath, sighing. "Okay. Jonghyun and Onew, do you really not know who my little sister is, does she look familiar at all?" I heard oppa ask. "Nope." the one that had a dino face said. "Well, no that you mention it, she does look kind of familiar. Minho, you sure she's your sister, because you guys don't look a like at all." The one who has been staring at me funny this whole time said. He kinda looks like a creepy creeper. (A/N ixpriscillachu , I used you creepy creeper suggestion:p) "Yea. We're siblings, and we get that a lot." I answered. Him still staring at me, like making a judgemental glance. Great. Oppa has a creeper for a bandmate. "Yea. Like Minhee said we're siblings." Minho said. WAIT?!?!?! He used Minhee when he told me not to. WTF?!?!?! They all widened their eyes. And I turned to glare at Minho, who, finally realizing what he said, covering his mouth. "YOUR SISTER IS MI-" "Shut up, people are staring." Minho said cutting them off. "Introduce yourselves." Minho Said. "Cho neun Lee Taemin inmida." the younger blonde boy said. "Cho neun Kim Kibum inmida, but you can call me Key." the blonde boy with the feline eyes said. Who ever does his make up, puts wayyyyyyy too much eyeliner on him. "Cho neun Kim Jonghyun inmida." the one that looked like a dino said. "Cho neun Lee Jinki inmida, but you can call me Onew." the creepy creeper said, still looking at me funny. "Why didn't you tell me she was your sister?????????????" Key said while jumping at Minho. I really couldn't help it this time. I broke out laughing at my oppa struggling to get away from the smaller boy. And to think my brother was 6'1" and an athelte, who couldn't get away from this person, no more than 5'9"., so 5'8" ish. I continued to laugh as Minho got up and said, "This is why I didn't want to tell you, because you'll all freak out in some way. Taemin looks up to her as an amazing dancer." I looked over at Taemin, and sure enough he started to blush. "Key, your a fan of her in general." Minho continued. "Jonghyun, you think she's a really good musician. And Onew thinks that she's a good actress." Minho stated, I looked at all of them they were all blushing. Awwwww......How cute;) Even Onew was looking at the floor now. "Sory about that." Key said to me, magicly appearing in front of me. When did he get there? "I'm a really big fan." he said. "Awwwww.......thanks." I said. "YAY1" Taemin exclaimed. "Huh?" we all said turning to look at him. "What, oh Minhee's younger than me." Taemin said. We just laughed. "Wait, when's your birthday again?" Taemin asked. We just laughed harder. "I just wanted to make sure she really is younger than me." Taemin said. "August 9, 1994." I said. "Yay!!!!!!!!!" He exclaimed running around, and jumping up and down, making people stare. This is gonna be a funny stay in Korea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@_KeyLean_ thanks for subscribing. hope you enjoy the story:)

@ixpriscillachu the story's not THAT great.

@elfishie enjoy the update:)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Korean Vocabulary:

oppa: for a girl to call an older brother, older guy friend, or older boyfriend

hyung: for a guy to call an older brother or older guy friend

Cho neun: My name is...

inmida: suffix added to the end of your name when introducing yourself

noona: for a guy to call an older sister, older girl friend, or older girlfriend

maknae: the youngest in a group.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Update:) hope you readers enjoy it. Please comment. I may not be able to update until tommorrow, or Tuesday. Since we have a FIVE day weekend for Thanksgiving:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------