What Are You Looking At?

Secrets

(Lee Jinki/Onew POV)

     We were walking out of the airport to the van, and I can't help but notice that Minhee keeps staring at me funny, once in a while. I ignored it and everyone else, as I walked to the van, and unlocked it. I opened the door and opened the back, so Minho could put in Minhee's stuff, good thing manager hyung let me take the van. Minho put Minhee's stuff in the back, and as they were climbing into the car I could hear Jonghyun complaining, "Awwwww, why can Taemin sit next to her and I can't?" Oh, the king of skinship. "Because your a Dino." I hear Minhee respond. "Awwww.....you hate oppa soooo much?" I see Jonghyun say, as I got in the van, giving her his best pouting face, even I could help but smile. Minhee rolled her eyes, and said "Yea, I hate you that much, wait no I nhate you more. And your not my oppa." WHAT?!?!?!?! How can she resist that face, no one can, even Jonghyun looked shocked! "Jonghyun, don't even try, my sister is better at puppy faces than anyone." Minho said, oh, the flaming chascharisma. I was going to say something, but *HELLO HEL-* "Annyeonghasayo." I said into the phone. "WHERE-"

(Kim Jonghyun's POV)

     WHAT?!?!?! How can anyone, espically a girl, not melt or have any reactions to my puppy face?!?! HOW?!?!?!?! Oh, Minhee, you think that your the Queen, or at least according to Minho, but your going down. I looked at her again, and she stuck her tongue out at me! Who does she think she is! She's lucky she's cute and a girl, or else I would have pumbled her by now. Plan, must make Minhee either call me oppa, get her to do something I say by pouting, get her to blush at something I say, make her faint, or all of the above. "YESH!" they all turned and stared at me, opps did I say that out loud, "What are you all staring at?" I shouted, just as I noticed that Onew was on his phone. Hmmm....I wonder who he's talking to because he seems really nervous, wait he's looking at something, I follow his eyes, and see him staring at Minhee, who is now talking to Taemin about some dance move. Hmmmm......someone seems to like her. Hehhehheh. Something I can tease hyung with.

(Choi Minhee's POV)

     I was talking to Taemin about dancing, when I looked up to see Jonghyun staring at Onew, who was staring at me while talking on the phone, his eyes not moving. I stared at him with and akward face, but he didn't look away. He hung up his phone, and we both screamed, "WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING AT?????" at the same time. Everyone in the van looked at us. "I should be asking you. You were looking at me the whole time you were on the phone." I said. "He was WHAT?" Minho said. "I was not. You were staring at me ever since we met." Onew contered. Minho looked at me, I rolled my eyes at him, he should know better. "Oh, please. Don't flatter yourself. I told him. "Flatter myself, why would I do that?" he responded. "Because if I remember correctly, you've been staring at me ever since I've seen you. Don't try to flip the blame. And you staring at me your whole phone call can be backed by Jonghyun, because he saw you staring at me, and he was staring at you. Why don't you ask him what he was staring at." I stated. Gosh he's getting on my nerves, I haven't been back in Korea for more than a day, and someone's on the verge of pissing me off. "I was not." Onew said. "Yea. Hyung you were, I was watching you. Maybe you like someone?" Jonghyun said, smirking. "I-I-I-I do not." Onew stammered to reply. "Hyung, you don't like my sister in that way do you hyung?" I hear oppa asking him. "Of course not. She's not even of legal age, is she?" Onew said. "Fine be that way you old pabo." I said. Stupid pabo.

(Lee Taemin's POV)

     Mickey looks really mad. I should do something. "Onew hyung, who called you?" I asked, trying to get them out of they're state. "Oh, uhhhh, Taemin its nothing." he answered me. "What's nothing, Onew you look nervous." Key said. "ummm.......well......manager hyung wants us home now, and a drive to Minho's house is an hour from the dorm, and a drive from the airport to his house is another hour. And let's just say manager hyung is not very happy right now." I gulped. Manager hyung is really scary when he's mad, but not as scary as Key, but still scary. "Fine. Why don't you just drop me off at the nearest hotel, and I'll get a room." Mickey said. "No! I can't or else appa umma will kill me. And don't say they won't check, you know very well they will. And  they'll scream at me for leaving you at a hotel." Minho said. "Fine! then tell me where I can stay?" she asked. "You can stay at Haejung's place." Minho said... Who's Haejung? "I can't Nikki's at Fashion Week in Australia, and her parents are on the same business trip as mom and dad." she said. "Then," -sigh- "stay with us." Minho said. "WHAT?!?!?!?! NO!" Minhee screamed. "No offence." she said. "Non taken." we all said, except for Jonghyun, who tried to pout again, "I'm offended." he said. "too bad." Minhee said, rolling her eyes and flicked Jonghyun's forehead, by leaning over me. "Ahahahaha." Key laughed. Jonghyun pouted. "Ah, sorry Jonghyun, but that was really funny. Just admit it Minhee's not gonna give up to you pouting." Key said. "Awwww....Key." Jonghyun said. Key shrugged his shoulders, "Sorry. It's true." "Thank you Key." Minhee said. "So, is she staying with us or not, because if she does, she needs to stay out of manager hyung's sight, and she needs a place to sleep seeing that we all shared a room." Onew said. "I'll sleep on the floor of the kitchen." Minhee said. THE KITCHEN?!?!?! Is she crazy. It's like really cold. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!! You can't it's like really cold there." I said, pouting. She looked at me and sighed, "Fine. Where can I sleep then?" she said. "WHAT?!?!?! You obey his pout, but not mine! I don't believe this." Jonghyun exclaimed. "What?!?!?! Taemin's cheeks get really puffy when he pouts and it makes him really cute!" Minhee said. "Awwww....thanks." I said blushing. This made Minhee laugh. "Awwww....." Jonghyun started to pout again, causing her to laugh harder. What, when did Onew start the car?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@blazingstar321 thanks for subscribing! enjoy the story:)

@_KeyLean_ ikr! and thx.

@jpocket Thanks for subscribing:) hope u enjoy the story;)
 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Korean Vocabulary:

oppa: for a girl to call an older brother, an older guy friend, or an older boyfriend

appa: (informal) father

umma: (informal) mother

hyung: for a guy to call an  older brother or an older guy friend

pabo: idiot

annyeonghasayo: (informal) hello or good bye

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for another short update! I'll try to update more! I have a five day weekend, but I may not be able to get on the computer, plus my stupid English teacher gave us a lot of homework (well maybe not a lot, but I don't like language arts, so), and so did my algebra teacher:( but I'll update as fast as I can. Thanks for Subscribing All of You:) And thanks for your encouragement;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------