CAR RIDE!!!!! :3 :3

Family

Sorry the class thing was supposed to be a flash back so i'm gonna pertend it was :3 

------------------------------------------------IN THE CAR----------------------------------------------

Jonghyun silently stared at Taemin through the review mirrior, sending him death glares. The reason for his glare was simply the teenager sitting next to his son. It's not that he was mad that his son had a "friend" but he was mad because the, seemingly quite kid was talking both of Jonghyuns and Taemins ears off about soccer. Not that he hated the sport, he just hates when people get overly excited over things that do not interest him in the least.........mainly things that aren't Kibum are uninteresting. Thankfully for Jonghyun and Taemin, they pulled up into their driveway. 

Minho noticed before they pulled up, that the houses went from sharp as knives and futuristic as I, Robot to as comfy as the cottage from Snow White. To be honest he loved the suburban neighborhood. He secretly made a note to move there when he got married and had children. 

First off the car was Jonghyun followed by Taemin and a silent Minho, too stunned with the home in front of him. As soon as Jonghyun opened the door, he could smell something delicious. Jonghyun decied to change into something comfortable, so that he could be lazy and cuddle with his Key, thus heading up the stairs to get rid of the suit. Taemin deciding himself, to study in the living room.

"Minho, can you head to the living room? I'll go to my room to bring down my laptop so we can study." He smiled. The smiled was returned back as Taemin followed his dad up the stairs.

Key, having heard the locks and door creak, turned off the oven and turned around, a glass of water in hand, awaiting his husband and son's return. Instead he saw a  young, handsome stranger and froze instead, letting the glass fall into shards on the ground.

Minho didn't know where he was going but countinued to follow the delicious scent. He hoped it would lead him to the kitchen which should be next to the living room, right? Finally arriving to the kitchen he saw a man, leaning against the stove, whose face turned from happiness to shock in a matter of seconds. He noticed the glass but not until it fell, did he recognize the person. 

Taemin and Jonghyun heard the crash and immediately ran out of their rooms meeting in the hall. Both had left their previous activites in such a rush that resulted in a shirtless Jonghyun and Taemin in his gir boxers and tank top. Both shared a message with their eyes, after making sure the crash wasn't from the other, they ran down stairs to the kitchen.

Arriving in the kitchen doorway a few seconds later, they where suprised to see Minho and Key staring at each other in the eyes. Key with look of venom and Minho a look of sadness, understanding, and empathy. Realising that both haven't noticed their arrival the 2 males decide to evesdrop.

"Why are you here, Minho?" Key spat out with words of hate. These anger filled words suprised Jong and Tae. They have never heard Key speak in such a manner before. Alhough the clear hate left Minho looking unfazed. 

"Key, I'm sorry for what he did." Sadness leaked from the words. "I know you're mad at me, but I don't understand."

The 2 by the doors curiosity raised with each word spilled unto the deathly silence. But confusion of how the 2 knew each other was greater than then the mess on the floor leaving the door pair silent.

"I know you're mad at my father, but I also know you have a reason to be. What my father did to you was disgraceful and I want to apologize on his behalf. I know this won't fix the pain my father caused you but I at least want you to know that I'm sorry. If his choices are the reason you hate me I hope you understand that I didn't know he was going to turn on you like that. If I did I would have stopped him but I didn't know and I'm sorry I didn't." Minho's voice cracked causing Key to come out of his trance and notice the tears falling down the younger's face.

"Min,"

Minho looked up at Key's eyes.

Key held his arms open walking to the wet faced boy engulfing him in a hug.

"I'm sorry Min. I didn't mean to be angry at you. I just didn't know how he could do such a thing."

Minho was now letting tears escape onto Key's chest as Key started to tear up too.

"I didn't mean to ignore you I was just being stupid and blinded with anger." They just stood in each others arms, tears dried but faces red.

"Key, you broke your promise. You said if you left you would come back and save me from that hell hole."

"I know I said that but that was then. It's not like I could just kidnap you. Think about it Min."

Minho did think about. Now thinking back it did sound stupid. He broke the silence with a laugh.

Hearing this Key started to grin himself.

Arm around each others shoulder they walked to the kitchen island, sittiing down with backs turned to the door.

The duo stayed at the door the whole time trying to digest what they witnessed until someone spoke.

"Hey Min, why are you here?"

"Oh, I came here with Taemin to do a science report. Speaking of which he said, he just went to get his laptop and then we'd study."

"Huh. They should be he..." Key and Minho turned to the door way to see a shirtless Jonghyun and an indecent Taemin.

"......Jjong? Mind explaining why you're shirtless and Tae's in his boxers?"

Not knowing what to say everything came out at once from both. "We-how do you know-glass and ran-are you hurt?- your whole staredown-why do you know-Tae and I didn-What just happ-how do you know-when did promise-whats going on-Minho how do you-are you-what-I dont know?"

After they finished rambling, Key got up and sat Tae and Jong in chairs oppisite of him and Minho to explain.

"A few years ago I was working at a big company for a for some time, remember?" Jongtae shook their heads.

"When I was there I was around the CEO's son a lot, due to being his assistant. We got along and understood each other since we both knew how the CEO was up and personal. We were great friends but that was going to end due to my reason of even working there. Since I personally knew the CEO, he let me be his assistant in exchange for trying to get me a job with a highly known designer but he failed to keep up his end of the bargin. Instead he decided to humiliate me in front of the designer. This happened during the time you guys said I was on my period,"

"Sorry" They bowed their heads in guilt.

"It's fine."

"Anyway I was like a fire ball the rest of the week. Even more when the CEO's son came to see me. Though I knew he didn't do it I felt like he knew the whole time and it angered me. One day I finally snapped and insulted the CEO in front of his most important clients. I was fired but when the son heard the news he came to check on me and I just let myself go and yelled, insulted and even physically hurt him. He was the only one who understood the hell I went through but I hurt him. If he didn't fight back when he did I could have done worse." With a bitter smile, Key ended his explanation.

It clicked in Jonghyun and Taemin's heads. The night Key cried himself to sleep, when he came home with bruises and cuts. Though this all happened he never told them the real reason, he just acted like he wasn't hurt, like he didn't shed a tear. Through it all he smiled.

And Minho.Minho was there when they weren't, he understood. Even though he made the injuries, he also helped in the best way he could.

For that they were thankful.

Wanting to end the silence Minho opened his mouth only for him to shut it, Key interrupting his unsaid words.

"I made casserole if you guys want some, though it might be cold now. I'll have to reheat it."

All attention turned to the casserole. A rumble interrupting the stares.

"Sssorry." An embarrassed Taemin blushed. 

Minho finally decieded to speak, worried about safety.

"We should probably clean up the glass before someone steps on it."

"Good Idea" Jonghyun responds getting up "but I'm gonna go put on clothes. It's cold."

"Taemin, I suggest you change into pants before you freeze your off. It's also rude to be unproperly dressed in front of a guest you invited yourself."

Teamin turned cherry red at the comment his dad made before disappering up the stairs.

"Is Taemin your...." Minho blushed at his own question.

"Son? Yeah he is. He's also Jjong's kid. Why, does Minnie have a crush on MY Taeminnie?"

Key smirked but instead he heard something concerning.

"Maybe. I'm not sure."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAYBE!!!!! WHAT IF YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T AND YOU BREAK HIS HEART!!! I SWEAR TO GOD CHOI MINHO I WILL KNOCK YOU INTO NEXT WEEK IF YOU BREAK TAE--"

Minho had Key in a choke hold until he said uncle.

--------------------------------------------

YAY bad ending to my actual chapter but I tried. I honestly didn't plan on Minho and Key being close but I just made it up as I went so yeah. There will be more because I need to put lots of Onew to make up for the bad chapters. :3 FIGHTING!!!!!