Real chapter

Family

Jonghyun and Key were sitting on swings, hand in hand. They were watching the sunset after a long day out. After the sunset, darkness over came them and you could see the stars shining to say hello. Street lights one by one by the playground but darkness still covered them. Abruptly Jonghyun stopped swinging pulling Key to a hault. He stood up, pulling his hand out of Key's. Since he was looking down Key couldn't see his face but in the midst of things, he looked up to pay attention to Jonghyun. 

"Jjong?" He cutely turned his head to the side. "What's wrong?"

"Key, I have something important to tell you." He still wouldn't look up but instead kneeled down. 

"Key, we have been dating for 2 years and we already live in the same house so I thought why not do this too, you know?"

"No, not really."

Suddenly Jonghyun looked up and Key saw crystals form at the edge of his eyes. He reached for his pocket and pulled out a little box. Jonghyun opened the box and inside layed a gold band with the words on the inside saying ~JONGKEY~FOREVER~

"Key"

Key was silently crying by now knowing what would come next.

"Will you marry me?"

Key pulled Jonghyun up by the collar and hugged him as tight as he could. Trying as hard as he could to stop sobbing, he said yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------8 years later-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun and Key sat side by side on their couch with Key watching THEIR toddler playing with his toys while Jjong read a book. Key turned to study Jonghyun. Feeling the intense stare Jjong turned to look back at Key. Not noticing his husband was staring back he only coutinued to soak in his dark eyes, brown hair and double piercing. He couldn't help but wonder how he was lucky enough to have him as his husband. He only noticied when Jjong cleared his throat. 

"Bummie, is something wrong ,you zoned out?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I was just thinking."

Hearing how his husband could "think" in such a way peeked his interest. Choosing to be a bit nosy he decided to speak. "What were you thinking about so hard tnat you stared at me like there was no tomorrow?"

Just after coming back down to earth he proccesed what his husband had just said and started to blush and look down in embarrassment.

Knowing what he did Jjong picked Key's head up.

They stared into each others eyes and started to inch closer and closer by the second. Soon their lips connected and they forgot about everything and started to get into a heated make out session when something happened.

"Appas, what are you doing?"

Jongkey was frozen in place with lips connected. Suddenly realization came crashing down on them as they started to sit up. Not knowing what to say they sat there awkwardly looking at each other like they got caught by a teacher skipping class. Finally knowing that he would have the most approprite answer, Key spoke up.

"Tae baby, we were doing something that you can only do when you're older. Okay Taeminnie?"

Jonghyun who regained his senses decided to add on.

"You can't talk about that anymore okay Taemin?"

"Okay Appa." Taemin said as straight as a toddler could.

"Taemin go get a book from your room so I can read it to you, okay?"

"Okay" The happy toddler said skipping to his room.

Now that Taemin was gone they sinked back into the couch deciding to talk about the events that just occured.

"When he gets to highschool we have to tell him Key"

"I know *SIGH* but you know I'm bad about talking about these things. I think you should do it."

"Why me?"

"You were the biggest playboy in collage and highschool you should be able to talk about this like butter. You are also bi so if he likes girls you can give him advice."

"IfI do tell him, it would be hard on my part if he isn't gay."

"Why?"

"I don't want to tell him about girls. If he was gay it's just doing the deed."

"Doing the deed? Seriously Jjong?"

"Yes, seriously. I may have been bi but I'm gay for you so I chose to stay that way."

"Appa, Appa!" Taemin ran into the room holding a small book about unicorns stopping the previous conversation short.

Little did they know just what would occur in 11 years.