Highschool

Family

It was Taemin's first day of Junior year and he was far from excited. In fact, he nearly told his umma he was sick but he knew he had to get it out of the way. So there he was sitting at the kitchen island waiting for pancakes, when his umma spoke.

"Tae, Jjong's gonna pick you up at 5:30 so wait out at the front."

"I know umma."

"Speak of the devil." Key whispered under his breath. Jjong, who didn't hear, came into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around Key's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder pushing his bed hair in Key's face.

"Babe, why are you up and not still in bed?"

Taemin, who was still there just rolled his eyes. It was normal behavior that his appa would flirt with his umma.

"Stop. Tae's here." Key gasped. Jjong started kissing his neck making his way to the collar of his shirt. Taemin had enough and decided to clang his plates together, interrupting the couple. Jonghyun didn't like being interrupted. In front of Taemin or not ,he would make out with his husband if he wanted. Seeing the stink eye his appa gave him Taemin went to get dressed, leaving them alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short, my dad needs his computer back.