Lab partners

Family

Taemin was all ready and eated at his desk in the front, staring at the door to see his peers come into homeroom. After a few minutes of waiting he saw his best friend since preschool, Kai, walk in. Seeing Kai brought excitment urging him to jump up and tackle his best friend. After talking to Kai he turned his attention back to the door. At that exact moment he locked eyes with a handsome stranger who just walked into the room. Both froze and stared into each others eyes only breaking contact when the teacher stood behind the stranger waiting for the door way to be unblocked. After that encounter ,Taemin's curiosity grew minute by minute. Over time he learned from the fangirls in his homeroom and other classes, that the stranger's name was Minho and that he was captian of the soccer team. Then time came for Science, Taemin's least favorite subject (since he always got C's from not paying attention). The teacher who took it upon herself to give assigned seatssat him in the far back left corner by the window (Good for Taemin).Turned out that not only was Minho in the same class, he was also his lab partner for the whole year. They also had a project to start even though it was the first day of school (yes they have a project but it comes in handy). Since it was due next week the teacher left them to talk. Taemin, who far tuned out early to stare out the window was startled to hear a voice talk to him.

"Excuse me." 

He turned his head to see Minho cover his mouth, apparently trying to hold back a laugh and cover his smile. Realising that he literally may have jumped in his seat turned to hide his red cheeks.

"Yes?" He asked to show he acknowledge his partner.

"Since it's due on monday we could start today after school?"

"Ok" He mumbled into his sleeve trying to not notice the gigles he heard from Minho.

"I wanted to ask if we could go to your house to study for the project. If not, that's fine and we could go to the library instead. We just can't go to my house."

Taemin who finally turned to look at Minho knew that it was to late to call his dad (its his last class) so he might as well take the handsome boy home. "Sure"

-----------------------

Sorry I have to leave but I have more to write down........don't worry i'll get to the good part soon.

ddaf60e86d9820cfdd881e1e754b5e0d.jpg Taemin's style