Chapter 8

Remember?

Jimin Park's P.O.V. 1 year later

I'm now living in Jeju. 

Still keeping my identity low. 

I have no one here to keep me company. 

Except my stuff animal, Jimin Jr. 

Jimin gave me this bear on our 2 month anniversary. 

I miss him so much that it kills me. 

Today, Bangtan is coming to Jeju Island for a concert and I will be attending. 

Their also having a fan meeting/fan signing and I will also attend. 

They probably won't recongize me since my looks have changed and I have gotten skinner. 

I'm going to hand them each a letter, locket, and a stuffed animal. 

My name will be in the letter and the locket will have a picture of me and a photoshopped picture of the member. 

Speaking of which. Me and Jimin-oppa's 1 year anniversary is coming up. In 2 days. July 12th. 

But, now I should get ready. 

I decided to wear a white laced dress and a hat that says BTS. 

I put on eyeliner and some BB cream and brushed my now red hair. 

I grabbed my phone, album, and gifts and headed out of the door. 

When I finally got to the venue I parked and then headed to the fan meeting/fan signing  place and got in line. 

Apparently, I was the last last person in line. So, by the time I got to the last member which was Jimin everyone would be gone. 

The line started moving and I just pulled out my phone to take pictures of them and me. 

Finally, I got to Yoongi-oppa. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can you please sign this for me?" I said quietly. 

"Sure.What's your name? How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good and my name is Eunmi."

Suga then looked at me and his mouth kinda went down. 

"Is there something wrong Suga-oppa?"

"Ani. It's just that you remind me of someone that I used to know."

"Oh. Oppa. Your skin is really pale and your cheeks are adorable."

"Thank you. Your cheeks are too." He said while poking my fat cheeks. 

"Omo. I almost forgot to give you this."

I handed him his favorite character plushie, a letter, and a white locket. 

"Thank you! Your very thoughtful."

Tearing up a little, "Your welcome! Please think of me when you open the locket and hold the plushie. Also, read the letter when you get home! Annyeong."

"Hold on! Are you okay? You look like your crying."

"I am crying because your one of my favorites and you look really handsome. By the way, I love the song "Hold Me Tight." 

"Thank you! Have a nice day!"

I then moved onto the other boys and cried a lot. 

Then I reached Jimin. 

I looked at him while he was signing my album. 

I teared up a lot while the other members were looking at me. They kept whispering that I looked a lot like Jimin. The one they used to know. 

They were also tearing up a bit. 

"Jimin-oppa. I just wanted to say that I love you a lot."

"Oh. I love you a lot to. He says while holding my hands and pinching my cheeks. 

"Here. Have this. Now. I'm off!" 

I bowed and walked out slowly. 

But, Jimin grabbed my wrist and turned me around. 

"Jimin? Is that you?" He said tearing up. 

"Oppa. Saranghae. Remember me. I'll come back. Just wait for me. Please."

"Jimin-ah." He said with so much tears streaming down his beautiful face.

The members started to come toward me and him. 

"What's going on? Jimin. Do you know her?" Jin-oppa asked him. 

I grabbed Jimin's face and wiped his tears with my thumb. 

"Excuse me. What are you doing to our Jimin?" Jungkook said kinda mad. 

"Jimin-ah don't.  Don't leave me again. Chebal. I'm begging you." He said getting on his knees. 

Tears started to stream faster down my face. 

I got on his level and kissed his soft and beautiful lips while the members were looking in shock.

"Happy 1 year anniversary babe. I love you. Wait for me. Also, don't forget about me." I then got up after holding Jimin-oppa's hands. 

I looked at everyone else and said, "I missed you guys a lot. I'll come back. I promise. Saranghae Bangtan! Hwaiting~!"

"Jimin!" They all said. 

I then quickly ran out before they chased after me. I quickly hid behind a bush as I saw the members run out trying to look for me. It started to rain.

I cried so hard. Letting all the tears flow out. 

Then suddenly I heard Jimin-oppa yell out, "AOA's Jimin died! You don't have to worry about her anymore! Come back to us! Chebal!" 

I looked at him get on his knees crying as his orange hair was all wet and his clothes was all soaked. 

He suddenly fainted and the members ran to him and called an ambulance. 

I ran to my car and drove as quick as possible to the hospital he was going to. 

"Where is Park Jimin?"

"I'm sorry but may I ask who you are."

"I'm a close friend of his."

"He is in room 213."

I ran to 213 all soaked and opened the door. 

"Jimin. Your here."