Chapter 7

Remember?

PARK JIMIN'S P.O.V.

*FLASHBACK*

beep. 

That sound filled the hospital room's air. 

If I could have frozen time, you could've seen everyone's faces. 

Sadness. 

Thats the only thing I saw.

Holding my Jimin's hands and giving her the last kiss that I would give her.

Watching her as she slowly closes her eyes and takes her last breathe. 

Tears streaming down my face. 

Holding onto her tight. 

The doctor comes in and apolgizies for our loss.  

I chase after him wanting answers. 

But, my members are holding me back. 

At that moment, my body is feeling numb and my eyes start to give up on me.

I fall to the ground weak but still holding onto the necklace she gave me .

It holds all our memories.  I will always remember you, Park Jimin.

Saranghae.

( 1 hour later )

I wake up in a room. 

All the members are next to me.

Still crying. 

I hold onto Taehyung and Jungkook's hands.

Telling them that they will be okay. 

"Jimin! Are you okay?" Jin-hyung asked me.

"I'm fine. Honestly. I am."

Suddenly the doctor comes in with a letter in one hand.

"I have something very important to tell you boys. Your Jimini. She's still alive."

"BWOH??!!" We all scream in unison. 

"Jimin, left this letter behind for all of you to read. There is a total of 8 letters. One for each of you and one for all of you.Read the one for all of you first. That will explain everything. I hope you guys can forgive her." 

With that, the doctor left. 

I quickly opened the letter and started to read it outloud. 

 

Dear Bangtan, 

                     Annyeong.  I'm not dead.  I'm still alive. Don't worry about me. I'll explain everything now. Remember when I asked you guys if you wanted bubble tea? Well, I went to go get it and bumped into Jimin and her AOA crew. Before this happened Jimin had given me a warning to stay away from Jimin-oppa and you guys. She decided to take matters into her own hands and ran me over after telling me to fake my death.  I then somehow got here and the plan went along from there. Now I have to leave Seoul and head somewhere else far away. So, don't try to find me. I don't want you guys to be harmed. I will come back someday and somehow but for you not to be in danger I have to be far away. I love you all. Just remember that. If just one day if I could be with you guys again I would come back in your arms right away. I hope to see you someday. Fate will bring us all back together if we were all meant to be. Saranghae BANGTAN. HWAITING~ 

                                                                                                                                                                                                             LOVE YOUR JIMINI 

p.s. Take my music sheets and produce them and put them on your albums. Thats a way to remember me and make me come back. 

 

We all started to cry in unison. 

Why? Why did she have to do this to me? To us?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

1 YEAR LATER

I kept thinking about her. About how much I want her back in my embrace. 

Is that possible?

Where in the world are you?

I kept re-reading the letter that she personally gave to me and touched the necklace that she also gave to me. 

Come back Jimin-ah.

I miss you, alot. 

I looked at the window and tears started to roll down my cheek as I listened to our recent song "Hold Me Tight" that was produced and written by Jimini. 

I wish you could hold me tight. 

I wish you could be by my side.