Chapter 6~~~~~

Remember?

1 MONTH LATER (THE DAY BEFORE DEBUT)

JIMIN PARK'S POV

I can't believe how happy I was for the last month. Jimin-oppa was so sweet to me.

But I decided to let him go for a little bit. Do you wanna know what happened?

I will explain everything to you. So do you remember the warning Jimin gave me.

Well she took matters into her hands and decided to take revenge that made me disappear for a long time.

Here is what happened ---

earlier before the incident

"Guys I'm gonna go get bubble tea you want anything?"

After that I headed out on my way there I saw Jimin and her crew and they went up to me.

"So you didnt care about the warning? Grab her."

Then two of the girls came up to me and grabbed me by my arms.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"

"im gonna run you over and then your gonna go in the hospital and then your gonna live but your gonna tell

the doctor to tell the boys you died and your gonna leave their lives for awhile." She laughed and smiled.

I didnt know what to do but I got run over anyway and did exactly what she told me to.

PARK JIMIN'S POV

"What's taking her so long?" I was getting worried and then I heard my phone ring.

(J-Jimin M-Jimin Park's Mom)

J-Hello Jimin-ah?

M- Are you Park Jimin, Jimini's boyfriend?"

J- Yes. And you are?

M- Im her mom. No time for questions right now but you need to rush down to Seoul Hospital as fast

as you can.Jimin got ran over. Hurry!

J- I''m coming!

I hung up and ran to the boys with tears running down my face.

"What happened?" Suga asked.

"We need to go to the hospital now! Jimin got ran over!"

The boys were shocked but we ran to the hospital as fast as we could and we saw her mom.

She exactly liked her mom.

But we rushed to the emergency room and waited. Jimin's mom cried and her dad comforted her.

Jungkook and V who was now like Jimini's best friends was pacing up and down crying, Suga, Jin, RapMon, and J-hope

sat down and I was crying and hitting the wall until the doctor came out.

"Is she okay?" Her mom asked.

"Sadly she lost alot of blood and sadly you should say your last goodbyes to her she only has a few minutes. I'm so sorry. But can I speak to

Jimin's guardians?"

My heart shattered. And I rushed to her room she was so pale and she was lying there.

"Jimin-ah can you hear me?"

"Of course I can you dummy. And I wanted you to know I love you no matter what and I hope you dont forget me. Here

have this. It's my favorite necklace and it's the necklace you gave me."

"I love you too but dont go please."

"Im so sorry."

I then kissed her sweetly and then I backed away so she could talk to the others.

I then heard Jimin say, "Thank you guys for this amazing life. I love you."

She was smiling and then she shut her eyes and the machine went beep~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

The doctor came in and said, "im so sorry."

I chased after him and started screaming while the rest of the guys held me back.

"PLEASE SAVE HER!"  Was the one thing I kept screaming. I just then fell and fainted.

Jimin Park's POV

The doctor told me to act and the doctor told me he knew Jimin was going to faint and that is when I can escape.

He also told me that he is going to tell him the truth that I disappeared. I just nodded and decided to hurry and get out.

My parents knew I was gonna escape so they said for me to be careful and to keep contact with them.

I left and went to dye my hair to a light purple at the top and a blue green color at the bottom.

(Picture is at the bottom)

I then went to JEJU ISLAND where I am gonna live for the next few months as Kim EunMi or Minnie.

I will come out of the shawdows when I'm ready. 

But for a few hours I stayed in Seoul and spied on Jimin and the boys.

They looked so miserable.I went back to my house and cried for 30 minutes straight and then I started packing my bags.

I wrote a note and it said-

Dear boys,

Hi it's me Jimini. Im still alive and I will tell you everything when I get back but I need a break.

I'm sorry. See ya. Dont search for me. I will show up one day. --Love Jimini <3

I then finally left to JEJU. 

  THIS IS THE HAIR STYLE.

 

 

jiminXjimin

 

Author's Messege

The next chapter is about Jimin and the boys lives after Jimini disappeared.

And sorry for the incorrect spelling.