Chapter 3~~~~

Remember?

Jimin Park's POV

The rice cakes were so good but I only ate 2 so they wouldnt think Im weird.

"Anyway you guys wanna get some bubble tea?" I asked.

"Lets go!!"

We headed to the bubble tea shop and we all got our own.

After getting bubble tea we went our seperate ways. The boys went to bighit and I headed home.

On the way home I saw Shin Jimin with the rest of AOA. She saw me and smirked and came up to me.

Then I felt my face getting slapped by someone I looked toward the person and it was none other then Jimin.

"You! You better stay away from my baby, this is a warning. I know im an idol but i can do whatever I want. So back off

your just a FAT, UGLY girl with no dreams. You shouldve never came here! Next time I see you with him, your dead!"

The girls went off. I was now scared of BTS and AOA. I was just there crying my heart out.

I decided to go home and then I saw something in the mail.

I looked at it and it was a letter from BigHit Entertainment!

I read it and it said,

Hello Park Jimin! You might be wondering why your getting a letter from BigHit it is because we are interested in

having you as a solo singer here! And you dont have to be a trainee. We heard from a group called BTS which is the boy group in

BigHit and they told me that you are a talented singer/songwriter. We would love having you at our company. If you are interested

please come to BigHit tomorrow at 12pm. And please dress nicely with a little bit of makeup. Hopefully see you tomorrow!

From---- PD nim, Bang Si Hyuk

I was soo happy! I jumped up and down and then called my umma and appa.

ring... ring... ring

"Hello?"

"Umma!"

"What is it?"

"I might get into BigHit Entertainment!"

"REALLY???!!!!!!! We are so proud of you honey!"

"Thank you appa!"

"Anyway we are gonna go to sleep so goodnight and good luck honey!"

"Good night umma. Good night appa."

After talking with my parents I took a shower and then sat on my balcony looking through the songs I was gonna sing.

I choose hopeless love. And then started singing it. Then from the corner of my eye I saw Jimin and winked.

There was something about him that I liked and I was happy. I then knew I was falling for Park Jimin of BTS.