Chapter 1~~~~

Remember?

Jimin Park's POV 

I woke up to banging on my door. I was so annoyed but decided to get up and open the door. 

(J= Jimin M-jimin's mom) 

J=yes?

M=Get Up! Your gonna be late! You have 30 minutes. 

I went and looked at my uniform and wondered in my mind... why? out of all the places, why did I have to go here. 

I grabbed my uniform and took a quick shower. Then I went to dry/brush my silky black hair. Then I quickly did my makeup. 

Afterward I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to eat. 

J=Thank you for the food! I will enjoy. 

M=No need to thank me. Now hurry up and eat. 

After I was finished I washed my hands and mouth and then kissed my mom and left. 

I was walking to school and saw a bunch of girls run pass me. One of the girls pushed me toward the grass and I fell. 

But no worries I did not get hurt. Anyway I got up and was looking at a black van that pulled away. Afterward I headed toward the school and 

into the office. 

(J-jimin S-secretary)

J- Hello. Im Park Jimin. And Im new here. 

S- Oh hello. Park Jimin right? Your very pretty have a nice day. 

J- Thank you. You too!

I left with my schedule and was looking for my class until someone called my name. 

I turned around but I didnt see that person so I kept walking until I got to the class and sat at a desk in the corner of the class. Next to the window. 

I was 15 minutes early so I decided to listen to music and sing. 

Park Jimin's POV 

I was headed to class with the boys and saw a girl that looked new sit in the seat next to mine so the boys and I went in the classroom 

and sat their while she was singing. To be honest her voice was so beautiful, but my girlfriend Jimin's voice is better. 

Finally she noticed we were their and she screamed. 

(RM=RapMon S=Suga J=Jin JK=Jungkook JM=Jimin (15&) PJ=Jimin (BTS) V=V JH=J-hope)

JM- What the?!!! How long have you guys been here?

V- Long enough to hear you sing half of that song

S- Did you write that song you just sang?

JM- Yea. Its called Hopeless Love 

PJ- Cool. Your new?

JM- Yea. 

J- Do you know us?

JM- No. Should I know you guys?

Then they all got up and said in unison

ANNYEONGHASEYO BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!!

JM- Still doesnt ring any bells. 

Just then the bell ringed and a girl walked up to me. 

(JM-jimin 15& SJ- jimin AOA)

SJ- Move to another seat before I get angry. 

JM- Why should I listen to you? 

SJ- Cuz im the school's queenka and because he's MY boyfriend

JM-Okay and....?

Just then the whole class started looking at them. I just stood there watching them. 

SJ- JUST MOVE! Or you will get hurt. 

JM- Im not scared of you. 

Then my girlfriend grabbed the new girls collar and pushed her up against the wall. 

JM- You know your just making it worst for youself right?

Then the new girl slapped Jimin. She let go and the new girl walked away to a new seat. Which was next to Jungkook. 

Then the teacher came in. 

"ATTENTION CLASS! We have a new student. Please come up to the front and introduce yourself."

JM- Hello. Im you new fellow classmate, Im Park Jimin. Please take care of me. Thank you. 

When she said Park Jimin everybody was shocked and looked at me. I was schocked myself. I cant believe this girl has the same name as me.

But I need to find out more about her. 

 JIMINXJIMIN