Epilog

Times Between You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NB: If you are happened to click this chapter first, please go back to chapter 17. I made a double update. 

 

- I never thought I would risk the chance of getting hurt again, but for some reason when I’m with you, it all seems worth it. -

 

The last time Gyuri saw Sungyeol was two days ago when he smiled softly at her. She stared into his eyes, smiled back. That was when he gave him an usb and told her only looked into it when he left. Gyuri was angry with him for saying that, but Sungyeol said death was final verdict for him. There was no other way. His body had been withering in fast pace these days.

 

It was raining hard when Gyuri walked out from the building, wearning all in black. It was the day for her to say goodbye to Sungyeol. Rain drenched her soon after she walked under it. The raindrop felt relinquished many things inside her. There were many things she should let got with Sungyeol’s goodbye in raindrop, but one of them was not tears. She shed much tears enough before.

 

From far away there was a group of people standing under the black umbrella. They were looking at her. Liked examining what she would do from now. They wore worried expression, but tried really hard to hide it.

 

Gyuri found out what Sungyeol saved inside the usb. She watched it last night after summoning all courage she had. The usb was telling about their story, which failed to over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter