Not forgotten

Poison Doll
He had always hoped to be forgotten when it came to killing missions. When he was fourteen some around his age started, at fifteen most had done it and at sixteen he was the last one of his group to have not killed yet. He sincerely hoped to never start killing but he did anyway. A few months after his sixteenth birthday he was called to the mother's office. It was usually a bad sign to be called. He knocked on the door and opened it wihout waiting for an answer. He sat on the edge of the chair, too scared to get comfortable, he was terrified of the woman in front of him.

"We waited long enough before sending you on your first kill. You have to understand that you are barely fit for the job and if you fail to kill you will die. We don't keep useless elements."
Jaehwan nods not trusting his dry throat at the moment.
"You have two days to prepare yourself mentally."

Jaehwan nods again and jumps out of the chair and leave the office as fast as possible. He wasn't forgotten and he was terrified. He ran to his room and locked the door. He crashed on his bed sobbing in his pillow and eventually fell asleep.  The following morning was spent moping around until he was told to stop moping and to not cry. That was enough to make him cry but a harsh slap on the cheek stopped his crying and he spent the rest of the day in a daze. On the morning of the kill he was left alone. As afternoon went by nothing happened and he started hoping it was canceled until he was dragged to a room he wss never allowed into.

He was given a suit and immediately after changing his hair was styled and subtle makeup was put on him. He waited anxiously alone in the room until the mother came in and nod deciding he looked good enough and he followed her out. he was goinng out to kill. They were at a party and had to follow the mother around like a puppy until he was presented to a man. A push to his back and a pointed look made it clear he had to kill this person. The room was crowded and he was hoping to do it somewhere more quiet but he had no choice. He discreetly removed his gloves and brushed his hand against the target's own hand. He was rewarded with a hand sliding around his waist and a sly look. The man continued greeting other people sliding his hand down but Jaehwan grabs it before it reaches further down and intertwine their hands. He flashes a small shy smile when the man looks at him.

The older man excuses himself and drags the poison boy to a more quiet area. Jaehwan feels the trembling of the hand he is holding and bite his lips feeling guilty. The young man finds himself backed against a wall and he panicks trying to find something to do. He reaches for the man's collar, dragging his fingers against the skin of his neck to fiddle with the man's necktie. He hears a chuckle and look up to see the man stiffling a laugh. The man's face suddenly twists and he starts  coughing unconfortably. Panicked, Jaehwan reaches for the collar to undo it and hopefully help the man breath as his face turns red. His attempt is unsuccessful and he slips two finger between the collar and the skin, accidentally pressing his fingers against he bare throat.
The man keeps coughing and finally collapse against jaehwan who stumbles, trying to hold the heavy weight. Shortly after the coughing stops and the body of the man slumps forward some more making Jaehwan bump into a small table. He looks around for help and a waiter notices his distressed expression and walks to him. The man's bothersome body is taken away and seeing the congested face and pinkish spit on the chin becomes too much for him.

He is about to run away when his arm is grabbed. He looks at the person surprised and finds himself face to face with the mother who is smiling. She drags him away without a word and soon find his bed at home and cries himself to sleep. He didn't die that but a part of himself did and he can only mourn his lost innocence.