Dance and kiss

Poison Doll
He always liked dancing it kept him grounded, feeling alive and not just like a toy or or tool of some sort. It couldn't give him a future but at least he had something to look toward to after a particularly long or hard day. It was not encouraged but he always argued that it could be a useful skill and at some point the mother had  given up stopping him. He loved loosing himself to the music forgetting everything and dancing until his body could no longer move without protesting.
On his seventeenth birthday he was sent for his first kill. It was unfair but he had no choice. he was dolled up and told to shut up unless asked to speak. He was thrown a pile of clothes and told to wear everything and to forgo the gloves. To his displeasure he was given shorts and a flowy long sleeved button up shirt. He obediently puts in the clothes tugging on the too short shorts to his taste.

"Wipe off that disgraceful face and look pleasant !"
Hakyeon immediately changes his expression and sulks by staying silent for the rest of the way.
"If you don't succeed you will die."
"I know. Mother."
The last word feeling particularly poisonous at that moment.
They arrive at a large house but go through a back door. Hakyeon silently trails behing the mother and the employee showing the way.

"He is already waiting in here."
"Remember that you don't come out of here unless you succeed."
Hakyeon sighs and put his hand on the door knob. The employee has already disappeared and the mother steps away to not be seen as the door opens.
The mother hisses under her breath seeing him peering inside.
"Don't peer just go in !"

Hakyeon steps in and gently closes the door behind him. The man is sitting on a chair dragged away from the small desk in the corner of the room. He looks utterly bored and barely shows any emotions seeing Hakyeon entering the room. The silence is unconfortable and the poison boy is wrigging his hands. After a few moments of even more uncomfortable silence the man sighs and 
motions the young man to come closer. Muttering "ing " under his breath.

"Is there anything you can do boy ?"
"D-dance."
"Then dance."

The young man sighs and close his eyes, summoning music in his mind.
He positions himself behind the man and lightly puts his hand on the man's shoulder. He bends down to put his lips at the man's ear level.
"I have been told my dance skills are killer."

He brushes his lips against the shell of the ear and starts moving.
He trails the hand that was resting on the shoulder to the neck of the man and drags it sideways as he moves around the chair to face him. The annoyed expression of the other person destabilize the poison boy and he looses his footing landing harshly on the man's lap who groans at the sudden weight, expression growing darker. Before the young man can think of something his hair is grabbed and yanked.
"Get. Off."

He silently gets up,hand brushing the hands grasping his hair and he is rewarded with another harsh yank threatening to spill the tears forming in his eyes.
"I don't have patience for the likes of you."

Hakyeon's eyes widen and he starts panicking thinking he is about to get killed. He quickly throws his arms around the man's neck and he forcibly presses his lips against the other's lips. The man struggles to free himself but the young man doesn't let go. Hakyeon only breaks the contact when the man collapses to the ground lifeless not exactly sure if the death was caused by the lack of oxygen or the poison or both. He nudges the body with his feet and smiles.
He did it, he was able to do it. He liked it. He had control. The rush of adrenaline still pumps in his body and he feels good. He never felt so good before and he'd kill to feel it again.