The first time

Poison Doll

He was 14 when he made his first kill and he hasn't looked back since then.

He was offered to a rich man by the mother as a present, all he had to do was to let himself be touched and to not resist. After years of not being able to touch or to be touched, the feeling was both foreign and liberating.

He was clad in long tight clothes and wore gloves as usual. On that night he was prepared by one of the older boys, his eyes were subtlely rimed with black khol and his lips touched to give a hit of red for an invitation to kiss. The man he was given to was positively fat and his eyes shone when he saw the delicate and youthful offering.

Hongbin found himself dragged by the shoulder away from the party. He had given a last look behind his shoulder only to see his mother conversing with someone else. As he was getting further inside and the noise was fading, the hand on his shoulder started sliding down, pausing for a moment at his small waist before stopping and curling around his hip, making his walk awkward. The man stopped in the dim hallway in front of a door and opened it, letting Hongbin step inside first.

He heard the door close and the click of the lock. The man was grinning and his eyes were detailing Hongbin's figure in the artficial lighting and the tight clothes. He pushed himself away from the door and walked to Hongbin, craddling his face with his small chubby hands. The feeling was not pleasant and the kiss coming after was not better.

It was forceful and the man's mouth tasted like ashes and Hongbin would latter learn to recognize that taste as cigars. The man wasted no time, starting with the gloves and hurriedly moving on to the shirt. The struggle to remove it was short lived as Hongbin wriggled himself out of it.

The man's hand were starting to shake but it didn't stop him from caressing the young boy's exposed torso, further sending the man closer to his end. The fat man roughly pushed Hongbin onto the bed and he let himself fall, keeping his mouth closed. The large man straddled him, pressing kisses on the skin as his body started shaking uncontrollably.

The man was agonising and in a gesture of either mockery or pity, Hongbin himself isn't sure, he kissed the man one last time putting an end to his misery. The man collapsed on the bed, his last breath escaping him. Hongbin took his time to take in the image of the body to make sure he wouldn't forget it. He reached for his discarded shirt, tugging to free one of the sleeve caught under the body.

He slowly pulled it over his head and put back his gloves, opting to keep his hair tousled. He unlocked the door, taking a deep breath and preparing to play his role. He slowly walked back to the party, willing his body to shake a little, shallowing his breath and making himself look smaller. He stumbled into the party, lips shaking and trying to look glassy eyed.

At first nobody notices him until a man asks him if he is okay. Hongbin shook his head trying to be the perfect picture of a panicked frail boy. He pointed to the hallway with a shaking finger  whispering "he is dead". The man rushed in the direction soon followed by other guests. Gasps and screams rose the hallway, indicating their discovery.

His mother walked to him during the confusion and took his gloved hand, guiding him away. On that night he knew he did well and he couldn't wait do to it again.