Chapter 3

A World Unknown to Us

Okay. So first off I need to say sorry. I fell into a slump back when I finished chapter 2 and just came out of it today. I had to make a lot of changes to my life to get out of it but now I can say I'm actually happier then I have been in a while. Anyways, now that is out of way, I hope you will enjoy this chapter. I wrote it super fast to try and get it up. Also if anyone has idea's of what is going to happen, idea's that they would like me to use in here, ect...feel free to tell me! I love hearing from everyone. Thanks again to: Kattan69 and MinniMoonWuvsJae for commenting on the story! 

Jae got to the store and looked around. he didn’t feel like he was being watched but he needed to make sure first. Since this started happening a few weeks ago it had become a habit. Someone was following him, a lot, He let out a sigh once he realized that one one was around. The streets were relatively quiet today. People passed by but not paying any attention to the blonde. With a small smile he walked into the store. Sure he said he wasn’t going to buy much, but that didn’t mean what Yunho and Kris thought of as a small amount was the same thing as what he thought.

Yunho sighed as he waited for the blonde to come out of the store. He was close enough to see who came in and out but far enough away that the other wouldn’t notice it was him. Pulling out his phone again he looked at the time. It had been 15 minutes since the cook had entered the store. How much food was he getting again? Yunho smiled to himself knowing that the other would probably get more food than what he had said earlier.

He started to watch the people around the store. The foot traffic seemed to have picked up more. “Maybe I should go and get him” he thought as he took a few steps towards the building. But something made him stop in his tracks. His eyes darted back and forth looking for what he knew was there. He could feel it. A sense of something or someone watching, he could feel the blood lust in the air. It hung over him like a heavy blanket.

His eyes landed on someone. The person wore all black, everything from the sunglasses and beanie hat down to his shoes, it was all back. How on a warm day could someone stay in such warm clothing? Yunho just watched as the person started to walk to the store where Jaejoong still was. As if instinct itself had took over he started to walk too. Something about this person was off but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. The person in black looked around, glancing at Yunho for a few seconds, then took off.

Yunho stopped in his tracks watching the person. Did he startle them? A smug smile graced his lips hoping that was true.

“Yunho,” came a call from behind. Yunho mentally cursed himself. In the time he was walking after the person he never realized how close he had gotten to the store he had tracked his roommate too.  “What are you doing here?”

Yunho turned around and smiled. “I thought I’d help with the groceries.” He eyed up the 7 bags the cook had in his grasp and took four of them right out of this hands.

Jae sighed with a smile while shaking his head, “I said you didn’t need to.”

“I know but I also knew you would probably buy to many bags to carry back at once so I came anyways.”

“You know me so well huh?” Jae laughed.

“Well let’s see we’re both 24 so we’ve known each other for at least 10 years. Yeah I know you quite well if I do say so myself."

“I guess you do know me, a little bit at least.”

Yunho let out a small laugh as they both started to walk back to the apartment. Once they got back he looked around. Kris was near the door ready to leave.

“Yunho,” he spoke. Yunho knew right away something was up. Kris gave a small motion to follow him.

“Go,” said Jae. “I’ll get dinner started. Just be back soon alright?”

“Got it!” Yunho shouted as he ran out the door after their younger friend.

 
Ok its short again but don't worry things are moving! I hope you enjoyed this. I'll update again soon. I'm excited for the next chapter!