Chapter 2

A World Unknown to Us

Sorry this one took me so long guys. I was sick and ended up with a migraine as well. Hopefully this helps and makes up for it. I'm already working on the next chapter I hope for it to be done soon. I'm trying to get the chapters longer.

Thanks again to Kattan69 and loyersyeraomar for commenting!

“BANG!”  

That was the first noise that Yunho heard in the morning. He bolted straight up in bed as he heard more crashing and banging. He relaxed as soon as he recognized the noise as a pan falling to the ground. Falling back onto his bed and covering his eyes, Yunho breathed a sigh of relief. With him and his friends just moving into their new home he had been on edge all night. He couldn’t sleep much, kept waking up picking up his phone he looked at the time 7:54am. It was still early morning.

A quiet knock came at his door and he froze until he heard the voice. “Yunho?”

“Yeah Jae?” Yunho relaxed as Jaejoong opened the door and looked around a bit.

“Just letting you know breakfast is ready.” As Yunho heard these words he could smell the bacon from whatever the older man had been cooking as it floated in the room. A sound of another door could be heard.

“Do you have to wake everyone with your cooking this morning Jaejoong?”

“I didn’t mean for a pot to fall. But I guess that’s one way of waking everyone up for breakfast” Jae laughed as he walked back to the kitchen. Yunho and Kris both smiled seeing the onder one laugh. They knew something had been bothering him the past few weeks but didn’t know what. Whenever either of them asked him what was wrong he’d just brush  it off.

“Well come on Yun you better get up,” Kris mocked as he followed Jae. Yunho got off his bed and threw on a t-shirts and shorts before joining the others.

After eating there breakfast at a table littered with boxes all three knew that it was time to start working. They put the dishes in the sink and started to unpack some boxes. With all the boxes organized with what rooms they went in already it was easier to unpack. It took them all day but once it was done only a few random boxes were left to unpack.

Yunho sighed in relief as he plopped down their recliner, “I’m done for the day.” the clock near him told them that it was almost 7pm and none of them had even eaten since breakfast.

“Me too,” Kris and Jae agreed at the same time. Kris looked over at Jaejoong who was sprawled out on the floor.

“Do we even have food for tonight?”

“Nope. I brought the food from this morning over from my old place my old roommate asked me if he could keep most of the other food.”

“You let him why?” Yunho asked looking over at the cook.

“Because his boyfriend was moving in with him so I thought it would be a nice gift.”

“Jae,” Yunho sighed “We need food too.”

“I know you guys, I’ll go out in a few minutes and get some food the store is only 3 blocks away.”

Kris and Yunho gave each other worried looks. Since they didn’t know what was going on with their friend they didn’t really want him to be left alone too long. Work was fine he wasn’t alone there but anywhere else they wanted someone with him.

“There be a lot of food. We’ll go with you.”

“No Kris it’s ok. I’ll only get enough for tonight and in the morning. We can do more shopping tomorrow.”

“You sure. We don’t mind going with tonight.”

“Yunho I’m sure besides you two should relax you work tomorrow. I’m off again so I’ll finish the apartment and we can finish the shopping after your done.” Jae got up and went to put his shoes on. He grab his jacket and looked at the two other men in the room.“Its just down the road. I’ll be fine you guys. You're acting like I’m helpless.”

Yunho knew something was wrong and he wanted to go but he had to let his best friend do things himself. He was stubborn and had a slight flair for being dramatic but the man was right. There was no reason for him to act like the older man was helpless especially since he didn’t know what was really wrong with the other one. The only thing that he knew wasn’t wrong was the fact that the oldest one wasn’t sick. He was his normal self...Well not really but he didn’t know what was wrong and it was bothering him.

“Alright. I’m sorry. I just know how much you’ve been working and I don’t want you to push yourself.” Jaejoong sighed as he knew his friend was right. He had been working a lot of hours to help get this place. He was so happy when Yunho offered him a room in this apartment. He started working more just to make sure he could help out with the rent and food for all three of them.

“I’ll cut back on some of my shifts if it makes you stop hovering over me.” Yunho laughed but nodded.

“Alright that would help.”

“Good. I’m going now. I’ll be back in a little while,” Jae smiled and walked out the door.

Kris waited a few moments before speaking, “You’re following him right?”

Yunho stood up and grabbed his shoes. “You bet I am.”

 

 

So what do you think? Please let me know!