Chapter 1

A World Unknown to Us

First, thank you so much to everyone that is following this story. It means so much to me that people like this. Second thanks to loyersyeraomar for being the first person to review! I'll thank everyone who does personally either on here or on a message! Anyways on with the chapter. I hope you all enjoy this!

Jae sighed as he entered his new apartment complex. He just have a long day at work, it was late, and he wanted to get in his new apartment. So help him god though if either of his roommates touched his new kitchen he would kill them! Just because he worked on the day they moved in didn’t give his two roommates a right to put things in his kitchen.

As he finished walking up the stairs he could hear someone talking. He knew right away that it was his roommates, Yunho and Kris.

“Yun he’s not stupid you need to tell him soon!”

“I know I do but there is talk going around about-”

“Jaejoong is going to find out on his own now that we are all in the same place. Why wouldn’t you tell him before you decided this?”

“Kris you know I want to tell him and I will it’s just-” Yunho was cut off by Jaejoong walking into the apartment. “Jae,” Yunho got up quickly from his spot on the floor. His jet black hair was slightly messy from working in the apartment all day.  “Welcome home.”

“Thanks Yunho,” Jae let a small smile grace his lips. He looked around and saw that boxes were still scattered in every place imagine. “Did you guys even do anything while I worked?” The two men laughed at the oldest one.

Standing up Kris started down the small hall. He was the tallest out of the three but not by much all of them were almost the same, “Come see for yourself. And no we didn't’ touch your kitchen.” Jae laughed lightly as he followed the youngest man down the hall, checking the kitchen as he went, to the room he had claimed as his earlier. To his surprise his room, besides boxes of clothing and other miscellaneous things, was completely made up. “It was Yunho’s idea.”

Jae turned around to look at his friends. “Thank you.” He didn’t know what else to say. He felt so special right there he remembered why they were together in this apartment in the first place.

“You had to work the whole time we moved in here the best I could do was to make sure you could come home and sleep in your own bed.” Yunho rubbed his hair slightly out of embarrassment. He just wanted to be nice to the older man since he knew the other wouldn’t sleep until his room and kitchen was in perfect order. At least now everyone would get some kind of sleep.

“What about you two?”

“We got the beds all set up in our rooms the rest of our stuff is still scattered around until tomorrow.” Kris explained as he leaned up against the wall. “Do you have any other questions hyung?”

“So nothing happened while I was working everything went well?” Both Kris and yunho laughed at the oldest one. Of course he would ask that.

“Jae everything went fine all of the boxes for the kitchen are in the kitchen and no one touched it. We’ve been sorting out where the boxes go and then figured since everyone has off tomorrow we could all just unpack everything together.” The idea that Yunho just  had worked out well. Nodding his head Jae turned around and yawned it had been a long day though he still needed to unpack his room. “Just relax for the night. We have all sorts of unpacking to do tomorrow.”

“But-”

“Hyung one more night isn’t going to hurt. You’ll be up before us anyways at least get some rest.” Jaejoong knew that Kris was right.

“Fine, hopefully in the morning though I’ll be able to make us all breakfast.” Both of the other two smiled. They loved Jaejoong's cooking and it would be the perfect thing to start making this new apartment feel more like a home.

 

So thanks again for reading! I'll be updateing again soon! Possibly tomorrow if not I hope by Sunday. I know the chapters are short but I hope I can make them longer eventually. Please let me know what you think!