Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

K-pop Recommendation Stories

Author - Goddess

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000 

Exo

Completed

Description

Luhan is perfect.

He's amazingly cute, stunningly handsome, extremely intelligent and just the Mr nice that every girl falls in love with. He's just virtually perfect, so perfect, it's like he's not human!

But wait....he isn't.

Luhan is a robot.

...

Haejung was dumped.

Harshly, unmercifully, cold-heartedly dumped. And expected of every hopeful girl that got dumped by the man of her dream, her heart was crushed and broken into a thousand pieces.

But this girl was exceptionally stubborn in her pursuit of her ideal guy, and she couldn't find it in herself to hate this cold-hearted boy who had broken her heart.

She wallowed in her sorrow, crying sulking, until...

Robot boyfriend. Guaranteed satisfaction of 1000%

EHHHHHH?!?!

What the hell is that?

Dating a guy of her dreams for a mere two weeks isn't exactly what you'd call dating experience, and our dear Haejung's pretty much a green bud in love.

And that's exactly what her robot boyfriend is for.

Luhan is everything a girl wants in a guy. He's extremely cute and considerate, the perfect boyfriend. And this boyfriend is going to teach her the ropes of love.

...

This is, if he knows about himself. Which is actually: barely.

This boyfriend is here to help her get the guy of her dreams. This boyfriend is going to make any girl jealous of Haejung. And this boyfriend is going to help her get the love of her life.

But what the RB company didn't tell her was how insane her life was going to be with the addition of this cute robot.

What they didn't tell her was how difficult it was NOT form emotional attachments to her robot boyfriend.

And what they really failed to tell her was what she's supposed to do id she falls in love...with a robot?