L.Joe You Pabo!

K-pop Recommendation Stories

Author - Fairycakes & -Dreamcatcherx

L.Joe You Pabo!

L.Joe & Kim Eun Soo (OC) More characters will appear in the story

Completed

Description

You; Kim Eun Soo, a fun bubbly, kind girl.

Him; Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe, a cold, arrogant, cocky boy.

What happens if opposites do attract?

Ever since your little junior years started, you have been attracted to this so called  'arrogant prince' of your school L.Joe. Now, since senior year started, you decided to confess to him through a little letter, helping that he might feel the same towards you.

Getting rejected is the worst thing for girls when they confess to their loved ones. Well, getting rejected 'harshly' by L.Joe is even worse. He didn't get the tittle of the 'arrogant prince' for nothing! Getting rejected by L.Joe was a nightmare for you. Scrunching up your little love note and throwing it carelessly back to you has got him the position of 'Heartless Jerk' in your list.

As if you didn't get enough bad luck, you got yourself stuck in an arranged marriage! With whom? The most inhumane, cocky, arrogant prince L.Joe! That is for worse then getting rejected!

What happens when L.Joe's lover comes back from studying aboard? What happens if L.Joe's best friend develops for you? What happens if the evil queenka finds out about you and L.Joe's arranged marriage?

What happens is both you and L.Joe develop a little something called 'Love'?

'L.Joe you pabo!'

'What ahjumma!?'

'You're such an arrogant prince! I can't believe I fell for you.'

'You're clumsy and stubborn but I fell for you.'