Check Out These One Shots

K-pop Recommendation Stories

300% fluff lol nothing else. For you all hopeless ikonics that loves Kim Jiwon as much as I do. (╥﹏╥)

"We all want a boyfriend that we can wake up in bed together and spend a breakfast with."

​Jeongmin just wants to know what's in your notebook.

​You and BamBam wanted to meet at the cafe to study for your finals. But BamBam's already coming late for your date but still wants to have a proper kiss from you even though he knows you both are late. And actually you don't mind starting late, you just really love to .

​When Jungkook asks you to marry him

​You have been dating Baekhyun for a while now, so what will happen when you both are to attend the year end Ment Asian Music Awards?

Chohee who's heart-broken from her recent break-up starts receiving cute little notes from a mysterious admirer. But she isn't interested. However, her two nosy roommates, Haneul and Aecha, takes it upon themselves to find out Chohee's secret admirer and maybe set up for a date so Chohee could get her life back on track.

​Where Chanyeol and I are both famous, and he hasn't really confessed his feelings for me, but we kinda act like we are a potential couple (The fans totally ship it too) and it's my birthday and me and my band members celebrate my birthday on the V App (live broadcast) 

​When you are expecting, you have been dropping him hints for weeks however he hasn't picked up on it until s came over for dinner.