Final

Competitions
Please log in to read the full chapter

They didn’t mean to make it into a competition.

It was just…the crowd going ballistic, hefty cheering/screaming really pumps up the exciting factor of being on stage. To take in the fans love and adoration to a flash of skin here, a close act of skinship there.

It was a powerful thing that happens momentarily, but never the less, some can get quite greedy.

“I think me and Hobi-hyung are more popular during Blanket Kick.”

No one was going to say anything until Taehyung spoke up with nothing but amusement. Leave it to the other 95-liner to indulge Jimin in his little theory.

“You’re more popular that Jungkookie and Namjoon-hyung, that’s for sure.”

The two mentioned looked to have wanted to protest but decided belatedly that it might be true. They never did anything extra ordinary during that particular scene.

“I will still not forgive Tae’s little stunt to take Hobi-hyung away.” Jimin had a slight pout on his lips. “I didn’t know what to do.”

Taehyung and Hoseok laughed, feeling particularly pleased with that deed.

“It was Hyung’s idea at the last minute.” Taehyung explained, trying to take a bit of the teasing off him.

“I saw off of a mention on Twitter that you guy’s bumped heads and accidently kissed.” Yoongi piped up. Everyone thought he was asleep. “The fancam was linked in the post and it did look like that.”

Everyone watched as Taehyung and Hoseok blushed bright red, illuminating the whites in their eyes, which seemed to look anywhere but their band members.

“I thought no one noticed that.” Taehyung grumbled.

“Alright boys!” The backstage coordinator came through their dressing room, headmic hooked up and a clipboard in her hands. “You have ten minutes before the show. Follow me.”

As the members followed the woman, Seokjin decided to whisper in Taehyung’s ear.

“We should do something better than last time.” The underline tone of mischievous was dully noted. Why do people not understand that the oldest Hyung was one of the most childish?

“What do you suggest?” The deep-voiced vocalist whispered back, trying to make it audible with the audience’s cheers becoming louder the closer they get back stage.

“I want you to kiss me.”

Taehyung’s feet stuttered on the floor, taken aback by his hyung’s bold statement. Quickly coming to his senses, he whispers/hisses back.

“Hyung, are you sure? A real kiss? What if it’s in the news?” Seokjin waves his hand absentmindedly at the question.

“Tae, we’ve been on the news for a shown in a picture accidently, I’m sure it will blow over even if it did.” He didn’t know the big deal. His dongsaeng always shared kisses with all the members, him included.

“But Hyung…it’s…it’s in fro

Please log in to read the full chapter