SMTM4 FINAL

ME AND MY LOVE STORY
OC P.O.V I got a message from Danah "Unni~ You're coming to SMTM4 Final right for supporting?" I was thinking deeply. Song Minho was actually my boyfriend and SMTM4 finalist. "Do you think I can go? I asked. My parents weren't home and I was bored, so why not? "Of course, no one is going to know. But no kissing or hugging my oppa!" This Song Danah, just like her brother. "Fine, no kissing, or hugging. I promise, I won't even make eye contact with him!" I answered. "Yeah, you better.." she wrote back. "I'll get you at 5." I still had three hours left, so I jumped in the shower first; obviously. Then I did my beauty routine. (a girl gotta do, what she gotta do ya'know) My phone was resting behind me; I waited for Minho's message or a call. I haven't had any contact with him, hence his busy schedule and SMTM final. My phone made the message noise; It was another message from Danah. "I told oppa that you couldn't come, He will be surprised when he sees you" LOL "This girl" I answered. I picked a dress Minho gave me for my birthday, I still hadn't worn it. It was so pretty and casual, along with some light makeup; it looked perfect. Then I was thinking for a while; is this outfit fitting? Maybe I should wear something less casual? I found some black skinny jeans and a white crop top. Perfect. I threw on a leather jacket and headed out. Minho's parents had left a few minutes ago, and I saw Danah in front of their apartment complex. I honked at her, she ran towards my car; and got in. "Annyeong! Unni~!" I greeted her back. We drove for a good 20 minutes, and arrived. Danah told me to avoid Minho until the end. I was watching his parents and sister approaching him. I blended in with the audience, it was a live show. Danah seated far away from me, so Minho wouldn't notice me. The show started. It showed a lot of intros and the parts of the season. There were some performances by rappers and others. I really didn't have much clue about this. Then the time came were the finalists were going to perform. Basick was first, he rapped his heart out. And trust me, he was good. I was a LITTLE worried for Minho. He was probably really nervous by now. Danah was looking at me and nodded. Probably saying that it will be fine. Basick's song ended. Mino was next, this was the first time I saw this side of him. He was literally pouring everything out of his soul. All that passion, it gave me goosebumps. I was shocked at this side, I wanted to hug him and tell him how proud I was. But not with Danah's lazer eyes.... Suddenly everything stopped, not the music, not the song; but my world. He was staring right at me. He noticed me, and gave a smirk. Oh hell naw, he noticed me, oops; Sorry Danah... His song ended and I clapped like that proud girlfriend I was. He looked at me again, and went out. The votes were being counted, so there was a break. Danah came towards me and screamed. "DID HE NOTICE!?" calm down gurl.. "I think s-" "go to him." She said. Why? "Go Now!" Danah got a message, from you know who.... "He told me to get your over there..." "Danah-ya~" I pleaded "Go, unni~ please, for me!" "Fine" I was walking towards the artist room. Luckily there was no security or Zico.... that would have been awkward. Danah went in before me and talked to Minho. She came out and pushed me in. I shrieked with instant regret. She closed the door on my nose as I was facing the door. Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist. "I've missed you, babe." He whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I closed my eyes, and indulged his scent. After a while I turned around to face him. "Minho-ya, you were amazing out there." I said. "Really? Of course, since you're here; I had to do well." He answered. "Ew~ so cheesy!" I screamed. He laughed. We sat down, my head rested on his chest. He kissed my hair/head. "I didn't think you would come, Danah said you were bus-" I stopped him. "She did that on purpose, to surprise you. But her plan failed." He smiled at me. "Didn't she know; I would notice my beautiful girl everywhere?" "Obviously not." He called me his beautiful girl. We looked at eachother, enjoying every second of it. "I am so proud of you, Song Minho" I said proudly. He leaned in and captured my lips. We kissed passionately, his lips moved gracefully with mine. I could feel the love as he pressed his lips deeper into mine. I fell in love with this boy again. We pulled away and smiled at eachother. He leaned in again; for another kiss or hug, I didn't know. When Zico barged in....awkward. Minho's head whipped the other way. Zico was 130 % awkward now and was pointing weirdly and stuttering. "F-filming i-i-in 15 minutes..." He was staring at me without closing his mouth. LOL. I was smiling at him."I guess i'll get going. Bye, Minho! Good luck, jagi! Fighting!" I showed a fist and smiled cutely. I smiled and waved at Zico, who still hadn't closed his mouth after seeing me. The show started again, and the host was talking. Mino and Basick appeared. The votes were counted and everyone were biting their nailes. I really didn't care who won, I was still proud from all of my heart. "THE WINNER OF SHOW ME THE MONEY SEASON 4 IS............"