Love is a lie

ME AND MY LOVE STORY
So this oneshot is inspired by a taiwanese drama called Autumn's concerto and a japanese movie called Koizora. I just changed the characters to you and Mino, and shortened it a bit. I also changed a few details. ____________________________________________ OC p.o.v I had just met this new boy at school. It was our last senior year and I wrongly developed a relationship with the baddest teenager in town. It was Song Minho. As they say good girls will fall in love with bad boys, I guess it was true. After a few months, we got closer. It eventually led to love, that love was a lie. We lived and loved like no tomorrow, I couldn't help it. Even if I knew it wasn't going to last. As time went by and days passed in front of us, we carelessly lived like the teenagers we were. Soon enough came the exams; which were hell. Minho wasn't helping, he was going to pursue his music. Our relationship wasn't helping, I didn't do well at my exams. My parents were asking why I failed, being the smart kid as I was. I didn't want to tell them about Minho, he didn't tell his parents either. As we both knew, we were going to part anyways. Summer was over. (my life too) Minho got accepted as a trainee under stardom entertainment. He was going to debut. My parents said that I should move to my grandmother's house in Busan, I agreed. I called Minho and he told me that we should break up. I replied that it was going to happen someday anyways. I cried countless days, and told my grandma why I failed and that I broke up with that person. His presence was a waste for my career. Days went by, as I started to forget about him. As I forgot, he came back to my mind. It made me sick, and I threw up alot secretly. My grandma noticed my appetite that went down and she obviously heard me throwing up. I went to the hospital, and they broke the news. (You know what it is...) I was carrying Song Minho's child. I was shocked and terrified. My grandma and my parents luckily supported me. But I didn't want to ruin Minho's training or his life with this baby. I was only in my 5th week, so it was kinda not noticable. I was going to take care of this little one. Months passed, and I decided to quit attending school, and work to take care of the baby alone. I didn't want to lean on my parents nor my grandma, and lastly not Minho. I was due January 2012, which meant 8 more months until my little one arrives. I started to work with my grandma; in her restaurant. I met Seungyoon, our waiter. He was so good at playing his guitar, a few months later he went to Seoul. He wanted to become an artist, it reminded me of Minho. Whatever he was doing. Months passed, and the days got closer until my baby would come. Seungyoon also came to visit; it was christmas. "Have you chosen a name?" He asked. "What?" I didn't hear as he was kinda mumbling. "For the baby, a name?" He asked the question. "Well I don't know the genders yet though. But if it is girls, it is Minha and Hoyu. If it is boys, Howon and Minwoo. I guess? What do you think?" I revealed. I used Minho's Min and Ho in their names. Yes, I was having twins. Seungyoon didn't know about Minho, so he asked. "So do you wanna tell me about the father?" My eyes widened. Well I kinda trusted him, so why not. It wasn't like they were going to meet anyway. "It was my high school boyfriend. His name was Song Minho and he is an idol now. And that's about it." "So short story." He said sarcastically. "Yeah.." awkward silence. Seungyoon was leaving in a week, and my due date was reaching. It was the last day of 2011, Seungyoon took me out to watch the fireworks. We were strolling down the street and couples were crowding the street. Seungyoon suddenly stopped in front of a bench, he told me to sit down. "......ah, I know that you're having a child and all; but I really like you. I just want you to know my feelings for you." He confessed to me. I was shocked, it was freezing outside; but I tried to act natural. I couldn't simply say yes; I had never thought of him in that way. And I couldn't simply forget my babies father. "Seungyoon-ah, I really think you are a good person but you have to consider your dream. Having a girlfriend who has children, is not going to give you a good reputation. Especially when the kids aren't even yours. Isn't it going to be hard for us both? I like you, but I don't want to be a bother to you. In a few years, if you still feel the same way for me; then we should try. But you have to put yourself first." I gave him a whole lesson speach. He agreed and understood. As we were walking home, I suddenly felt some pain in my lower half. Seungyoon was worried, and took me to the hospital. As expected, I was in labour. It was long and hard as labours are. The clock ticked it was 23.32, and I was still pushing. In a few minutes one popped out. The thought of doing it again, made me wanna faint in hell. It was still 23.53, Seungyoon and grandma was by my side. "It is a boy." The doctor said. Howon. A few minutes later the other one came. "The first new year baby, it is a girl." Minha. I literally did not have anything to think about, as I was on the verge of fainting. "I want to sleep." I told Seungyoon. "Go to sleep, I'll take care of the babies." I know new mothers would want to see their babies, but I just wanted to die right now. I woke up to a nurse shoving some papers in my face. "You have to fill out these papers, is he the father?" She asked pointing to a fully asleep Seungyoon in a corner. "Because I gotta make him sign some papers." What should I do? "No, he is not." I said the right thing. "Then you can write the babies names and the father's name if you want to." The nurse said. "Ok, I will." I answered, and she went out. The boy was born on 31st of december and the girl on 1st of January. I filled out, Song Howon and Song Minha. _____________________________________________I'll make a part two..... ♡♡♡ Thank you for reading. This is purely inspired by the drama and movie. But Minho will appear in the next part, so keep on reading.