Tattoo

ME AND MY LOVE STORY
Mino had been busy for the past few weeks. Winner was sent to Japan a few days after SMTM final, they were still not back. I hope he remembers our 3 year anniversary in a few days. I met this Song Minho when he was a member of BoM as Tagoon. We met through Zico, my childhood friend. I really didn't want to bother Mino so I didn't call him or interupt. I carried on with my job. I was sitting in a meeting about a new fashion line, when my phone blasted my ringtone...awkward. I excused myself and went out to answer. It was not Mino, it was Jinwoo oppa. "Hello~" I answered. "******ah, how are you?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said a little awkward. "Mino told me to check on you, he kinda FORGOT his PHONE at home." He explained. "Aaahh, what a pabo.. Tell him that i'm fine, eating my meals, and getting fat..lol" I said sarcastically. "Hahahahaha, LOL... I need to go now, i'll tell him that you miss him. Also we'll be back in a few days, Bye!!" "Bye oppa!" I hung up. Forgot his phone my . Back in a few days my . I stomped into my meeting and finished. I headed home as I thought about what gift I should buy that dork. Maybe I should buy him a watch or something like that. I wasn't too interested in buying anything at all to be honest. I was eye shopping for a while and saw a luxury store with jewellery and watches. I walked in and saw a huge selection of Rolex watches, 20000 $ hell naw, hell naw, I ain't buying that. I wasn't poor, but he doesn't even care about the time; so why? I saw a nice watch, kinda expensive but gotta do what I gotta do. I bought a really manly watch, so it could match Mino's manliness...Lol. On the day of our anniversary I got a text from Mino, 'I'm back, Jagi. I've missed you!!!!! Have you eaten? Have you been taking care of yourself? I love you♡, see you tomorrow' WTH if you have time to write this weird sh*t, then you have time to call me.... "Yah, WTH, Can't you even call? Have you injured your mouth muscle or something? You ain't texting me to say that you miss me. And we ain't seeing eachother tomorrow, cause you better drag your lazy over or i'll twist your s, you crazy bastard!" I texted him back, and threw my phone before storming into my room to get dressed and head out with Zico. I took my keys and opened the door, while texting Zico. I awkwardly walked into someone; and stumbled backwards. It was the expected, I texted him like three minutes ago, and he was already standing in front of my apartment. He grabbed my hand, and pinned it above my head; as he closed the door. I was trying to twist my wrist out of his grip. "Let me go, Song Minho! I have a DATE with ZICO!" I screamed at him purposely to anger him a bit. "A date with my best friend on our anniversary. I know you better than that, and I know my friend better than that. You ain't going nowhere." He smirked. I slapped him, yes. It felt too good. He was shocked and looked at me with his mouth open, and eyebrows raised. He suddenly held my waist and lifted my up, and put me down on the couch. He was hovering over me, and attacked my lips. He playfully tickled me and mumbled 'My stupid little princess' how cute ♡♡ He soon stopped and we looked at eachother. "Let's head out, I have a surprise." He drove us somewhere unknown and stopped in front of an outdoor mall kinda thing. He lead me towards a weird shop. "******ah, let's get a couple tattoo, for our anniversary. Huh? What do you think?" He asked. WTH couple tattoo. "What if we break up?" I asked him playfully. "Are you serious?" He asked kinda seriously. "Yeah, let's break up, right now." I jokingly said, but I had a serious face on; I let go of his hand and turned around to walk away. "******, I know you are joking. We have been together for 3 years, don't you think I know you?" I turned around and smirked. "That's my boy." I said as I walked past him into the shop. We were going to get male lion and female lion tattoo on our fingers, it was really fierce but cute. Mine was done earlier, let me tell you; it hurts like mother hell. Mino came out later and they were complete; we headed out. As we held hands, it looked amazing. Mino kissed my hands and said "Happy three year anniversary baby."