Empty

ME AND MY LOVE STORY

OC P.O.V

He called; he told me he would come. It was already 3.30 AM. The live show ended exactly 3 hours ago. I knew he was busy and all but this was too much. It had been 2 weeks since I last saw his face. He came back home late and went to work at 5 AM. But I knew Minho, this wasn't just his work. I knew he wasn't himself lately. I was staring at an empty TV screen when my phone signalled that I got a message. It was Seungyoon oppa; Hey. So we had an afterparty and Song Minho is dead drunk. Could you come?

It didn't surprise me. But he didn't tell me, at least call and say that you can't come home tonight. I was too tired of all but I also loved him too much to get out of this relationship. I replied to Seungyoon and told him that I would come. He texted me the address and I drove there.

As I was driving, I got another text. It was from Taehyung; We already went to the dorm, Minho hyung will come home  tomorrow. We are leaving for a tour in 2 days, in case he didn't tell you.

 I hit the brake as hard as I could and was staring at my phone in disbelief. Is this guy joking with me? I was always tolerating all of his sh*t and supporting him. Now he doesn't even tell where and when he is going. Not even an "I love you" or "I miss you". And all of his stupid promises.

I was sobbing in the car like the characters in those dramas. I decided to live with my parents for a while. I parked my car in the garage and went in OUR apartment. It was huge and empty, when I suddenly heard some noises from the bathroom. He was home.

I needed to get out. I turned around and a huge figure was in front of me. "Where were you?" I asked him. "We had an afterparty and I was late and?" He had a sarcastic tone to his voice; which was pissing me of. "And? Do you even think about us anymore Minho? It has been two weeks since we last saw eachother!! You aren't even worki-" he cut me off. "Then what am I? I am doing everything to make you happy. Making money and living well." WTH was he talking about. "Then tell me Song Minho; do I look happy? Do I look happy with you right now?" I was so pissed at him right now. "Do you even know what happiness is? It is not money, it is loving eachother and caring for your loved ones." He shut up. "What have I done wrong then?!" He shouted. Did he really scream at me? His eyes were crimson red. He was drunk and angry. "I wish I never met y-" SLAP! Did he really slap me?

That was when I lost it. My eyes were releasing tears nonstop. This was the first time I had cried because of Minho. It was the first time he touched me like that...

I ran out of the house crying nonstop. It was 4 AM and the night was late. I ran to the nearest bustation and took the first bus to somewhere. Drunk people were stumbling in. I arrived at my parents house. My tears had dried and I looked fine. It was already 6 AM and my mom answered the door.

"What happened? Why are you here?" Was the first thing she asked. "Mino is on a tour so I wanted to stay here." I lied to here. "Come in. Have you slept?" You think so... "No; can I sleep?" I asked. "Of course, go don't wake up before tomorrow; ahaha." I laughed awkwardly.

I woke up at 4PM and checked my phone. 49 missed calls, 26 messages and 11 voicemails. It was Mino, but also his sister and members. The message was obviously asking where I was and that they were looking for me. I was already two hours out of town so they wouldn't find me anyways. I opened the voicemail.

"W-where are y-you? I-i-i'm sorry ........ah. Please." Was he crying? He was. He was sobbing hard. I almost fell for it haha Song Minho... don't you think I know you....

Taehyung was calling and I was hesitating to answer, but I did. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!???? Minho hyung drove as he was drunk and came in an accident!" With that I hung up and ran outside. I took my mom's car and drove at literally 150 km/h. I arrived at the hospital and asked where he was. I ran to his room and saw his sister outside. " IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!" She screamed in my face. She was crying... The doctor came out and said that Minho was in a coma....

His mom sobbed loudly. Everyone was crying.... except me..

I stood there in shock. I sat down, or fell on the chair. 1 hour went by, then 2 and 3. Everyone left and I went in his room. Minho had some cuts and bruises. This hurted more than when he hit me. I held his hand and fell asleep crying..

I woke up the next morning and he was gone. I searched everywhere and went outside. His mom came and told me that he had woken up and went for checkup. Then she told me to go home, and that she would drive Minho home.

3 days went, without any connections. I would fall asleep waiting for him everyday. It was 1AM and I suddenly woke up to a loud banging on the door. It was Seungyoon. "S-SONG MINHO he is-" I cut him off, took my jacket and got out. Seungyoon explained that Minho was in a critical condition, I didn't think properly. We arrived in the hospital where his family was present. They were crying when the doctor broke the news.

I knew it. He was gone.