t w o

Cupid's Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan figured after his little trip earlier, he should focus on watching his step rather than his surroundings; or at least, try and see past his hair. It worked pretty well because the next thing he knew, he was in front of his classroom already. Nothing major happened, and he hoped to keep it that way. He took a deep breath and went inside, noticing how only a few students were actually seated, all distracted by something else to notice him walk in. Luckily, there was an empty seat in the far back. He was hoping on the chance that all the other classes he'll be taking will have an empty seat like this one as he made his way over. 

He was still considerably early for the first class, which gave him some time to think back to what happened earlier.

What was the guy's name again? Jisoo?

Yup, definitely staying away from him for the school year.

Normally, Jeonghan wouldn't be this reluctant or scared when it came to meeting new people. He isn't, really, it's just there's something about the way Jisoo's eyes stared at him that reminded him a bit too much about his dilemma regarding this thing called his face. He didn't need that sort of attention, and he definitely didn't want it. Not on the first day of class, and probably, not ever for the school year and maybe for the rest of his life. It wasn't easy being "that one boy who's really pretty and may actually be a girl" to the majority of the people who see him.

"Excuse me, miss?"

Speaking of.

Jeonghan didn't want to look up from his view of the table, but he had to. Except when he looked up, he was met with only the chest of whoever spoke to him, which meant he had to tilt his head up a little bit more. He was finally greeted with a very, very confused face. 

"You're, uhm," the person spoke, face contorting into an even more confused look. "In the wrong school, I think? The all girls academy is..."

He trailed off, and Jeonghan wished he would stop talking and walk away. Or at least, notice that the person he was talking to is in fact, very much male. 

"You're a dude."

Jeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter