Chapter Two: LACROSSED RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yah Author-nim! Why do I always have to start it all? I'm just a minor character!

Just make another fanfic as me, Kwon Mina, the main character or I will be demanding a raise!

 

THIS ISN'T A JOB THAT YOU CAN GET PAID FOR MINA!

 

Aish! Not so loud. I doubt God would be that loud. Plus God doesn't even speak to us at all unless he's … 

 

Wait.

 

What? 

 

I'm not getting paid?!

 

Oh c'mon Author-nim! Have pity on the girl who was poor throughout AOA's One Fine Day. 

 

Readers if you didn't watch AOA's One Fine Day then you're missing out on me … And everyone else. 

 

Well if you're not paying I'm going on strike! 

 

C'mon the readers love me! I bet no one will read this if you cut me out of this fic.

 

MINA YOU'RE JUST A MINOR CHARACTER DAMN IT. LET ME JUST-

 

Author-nim don't cut me off I-

---

 

H-

---

 

Author-nim how dare-

---

 

Damn it you cut me off Author-nim!

-------------

Chapter 2: Lacrossed Right In The Face!

 

"Seolhyunie~"

 

Mina lunged towards me with an unbearable bear hug full of the cuteness and weirdness that is this little kid. Mina wrapped her arms around my waist with a grip tight like gum stuck to your hair. 

 

It's just totally unfortunate. 

 

Jimin, Choa, and Yuna caught up to us panting. It's not my fault Mina is physically hyperactive while her head is in the clouds. I can't understand this kid. 

 

Anyway, over the past weeks I've been coaching the idiot team in lacrosse. Well Yuna and Jimin unnie aren't idiots. Yuna unnie is always level-headed and Jimin unnie is doing her best. Choa unnie is beautiful and all … But I swear she has her moments. It makes her cute nonetheless.

 

As for Mina …

 

 

 

 

What about me Seolhyunie~

 

 

What the hell? Did I just hear her in my head?

 

I looked down at Mina who was still latched onto my waist, rubbing her face against my shirt.

 

I swear I've spent way too much time with these people that they're getting in my head. 

 

I can't wait till the weekend. 

 

I pushed Mina off my waist and turned to Choa who then asked us all, "So there's going to be a game between the guy's lacrosse team and the guys from CUBE High School right? Are you all going?"

 

Mina nodded, "Of course! Plus my sixth sense is telling me that something will happen."

 

Then she winked at the wall?

 

I rolled my eyes and ignored her, "We're not even playing though."

 

Choa begs, "C'mon show some school spirit!"

 

Jimin sneers, "Yeah right! You just want to see Jinhwan-"

 

Choa bites her lips into a bashful smile and stares at the ground, "Yeah I do."

 

She really likes him.

 

Do I even have a chance?

 

No. I don't like her that much ... Do I?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter