Chapter 5: AUTHOR-NIM, WHY SO LAZY AF?

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Author-nim, why so lazy AF?

 

Hello viewers. 

 

I am Kwon Mina, bringing you the latest that Author-nim is too lazy to write out. 

 

So here's what went down at the last lacrosse game: basically the Heart Attack MV. 

 

Jimin, Yuna, and I actually focused on the game instead of their love exist. Like AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS!

 

Choa got her magical moment with Jinhwan after we smashed their team into the ground.

 

Basically our Choa was all like, "SENPAI NOTICE ME!"

 

And Jinhwan was all like, "I didn't know you existed till your team beat our but wow pretty girl!"

 

Seolhyun and Hyejeong shared glances several times at the game. Seolhyun feels pain and hatred when she sees Hyejeong. Hyejeong feels rather conflicted and stuff.

 

Seolhyun was all like, "THIS ."

 

And Hyejeong was all like, "THIS ?!???!? <3"

 

Ohhhhhhhhh angsty. 

 

Yeah that's it. 

 

This was Kwon Mina, bringing you the latest that Author-nim is too lazy to write out.

 

----

 

While Mina, Jimin, Yuna, and I were at the field cleaning up with the Boys Lacrosse Team, Jinhwan and Choa were flirting with each other near the bleachers after the game. I can't believe Choa even has a chance with him considering he didn't even know she existed. 

 

Oh. 

 

He stared at her s. 

 

Clearly, Choa needs no help to seduce this . 

 

He just needed a good lacrosse in the face. 

 

"Seolhyun-ah."

 

Hyejeong called out to me from behind me. I tried to ignore her but … I don't know.

 

I tried to put up a cold front and answered, "what do you want?"

 

"I … Can we start over?"

 

I snapped at her bitterly, "why should we? You were the one that ended things in the first place for my best friend!"

 

She grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards her, "please. Just look at me."

 

I just wanted to hate her but Hyejeong's eyes were just pleading with genuine remorse. I felt powerful seeing Hyejeong all so vulnerable. She was playing with me before and now I have a chance for revenge.

 

What comes around goes around right?

 

But ...

 

But what? 

 

Why am I having doubts? I'm worried about getting hurt again right? What if she is just putting on an act to play around with me again? What if she's still the same as before?

 

What if she's being real?

 

I managed a word out of my mouth, "Fine."

 

Hyejeong grabbed my wrists, "Fine what?"

 

I pushed her hands off me, "we can start over."

 

I began to walk away because I couldn't look at her any longer. Why am I doing this? I'm just going to get hurt again. 

 

"Really Kim Seolhyun?"

 

"Yes! Really! Now leave me alone. I'm going home now."

 

I ran away before she could utter another word. I just wanted to get home and sleep this all off. Maybe this is going to be just one long dream. I hope it is. 

 

I don't know what I'd do the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter