Bonus Chapter

Butterfly Grave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not a day has passed when I'm not thinking about Soonyoung. I still walk this earth, I still follow him. Soonyoung visits my grave everyday, bringing me roses every Saturday. I always cherish these flowers. When it's night time and when Soonyoung's sleeping, I return to my own grave and hold onto these roses as I look up at the stars. At times like these, I wonder what would've happened if I was still alive, if anything would have changed.

It's been more than a month after the day of my passing. Soonyoung still comes to my grave everyday after school and early in the mornings on the weekends. Everytime I see Soonyoung, my expression lightens up and I can't stop smiling, however, Soonyoung's never smiling back. It must pain him to come back here everyday. I don't know if I'm being selfish but I never want my precious Soonyoung to stop visiting me. We have long conversations together on the day that he brings roses, I always respond, but of course, he can't hear me. I just want Soonyoung to be able to hear my voice again and let him know that I'm still here and always will be.

-

It's been five months now, and Soonyoung's visits were beginning to fade away. He only came every other day. I began to wonder what he was doing at this point, and began to follow him once again. It was early in the morning and school was about to start. I followed along behind Soonyoung who was dancing in every step that he was taking on the school campus. Things like this make me fall for him even more. He entered the school building and I remained behind him, holding onto the back of his shirt so that I wouldn't get lost. This school building has become completely foreign to me.

"Seokmin! Hey!" Soonyoung waved as he ran towards the male.

I lost my grip as Soonyoung ran towards the male. I just stared at them as I stood in the middle of the hallway. He was smiling, so widely. It was pure. I shook my head, then walked up to Soonyoung and that Seokmin guy.

"Hey Soonyoungie ~ How are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter