Chapter 8

Deep Mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The show day. Where we can she Hyoyeon show her skill as a great dancer who stand out in every dance she learned and learning. She enter the building for the show with light step. She feel happy for finally can show how dance she learn in a week turn out to the public. She feel like she in training season which in every week she will have a weekly recap. With result from trainer and in front of other trainess. But now, the result come from judge and people’s vote, and she show her dance in front of stanger people, fans, and other competitor. Eventhough it feel weird, she enjoy it even more.

Whe she arrived in her waiting room, she fix her make up and change her clothes to costume stage. While waiting for broadcast and join with other contestant, Hyoyeon watch her rehearsal in practice room to remember the step. But somehow, after watching the video multiple times, she feel something odd. She feel something empty. Her heart feel empty. All of sudden, she feel she forget something important. She try to think but get distract from manager oppa to go to backstage. Like that, she think her odd feeling is just her nevous feeling, stage ill.

Nothing strange happen in the show day. Seohyun come to give support to her unnie. Her appearance make the backstage light up. Some contestant take picture with her. Some too shy to take a picture. Some other admire her beauty and kind manners. Hyoyeon feel proud of her maknae and thankful she come to support her. To tell the truth, Seohyun is the only member who know Hyoyeon in relationship with some famous artist, but she don’t know who he is. Hyoyeon never tell her his name or his position. But she promise she will let her know after she finish with Dancing With The Star 2. Seohyun agree and promise to come in last episode if she pass to the final round. Eventhough like that, Seohyun suspect in some artist who Hyoyeon keep her eyes on, especially G-Dragon aka Jiyong. Hyoyeon said her boyfriend is a artist and not a idol, and he is a admirable artist. From Hyoyeon’s clue, Seohyun quickly pict G-Dragon as strong suspect.

During the show, Hyoyeon still feeling if something is missing. She feel like she forget something to do. Even she ask her manager if she have other schedule than the show or not. Or she have promise something to her sunbae competitor. She ask around to the sunbae but other have same answer.

You didn’t promise something to me. You maybe just stage ill. Its ok. Calm down. You’re the best. You can do it.

Its all their answer. But she not yet over about that. She ask Hyungseok about this, and he answer nearly same. After that, she agree maybe because she have stage ill and a abit nervous. The rest of the show, she focus watching other performance. And she not yet concern about her feeling.

After the show, she bid goodbye to other and Hyungseok, and qucikly run to Seohyun. She want to treat Seohyun a dinner but Seohyun refuse it because Hyoyeon look tired. Seohyun ask her to treat her tomorrow because she have live broadcast for music show. She agree and promise to bring some delicious meal by herself. After bid goodbye with Seohyun, Hyoyeon go to van with manager Oppa and go home. Silent fill the rid to her home. Manager Oppa seem want to ask something but hold back because he look Hyoyeon try to remember something.

“Are you forget something in waiting room?” Ask manager Oppa.

“I think not. But Oppa, I feel weird today. Its feel like I forget something to do but I can’t remember it. I ask around and Seohyun too, they said nothing left to do. They assume if I have stage ill. Anyway, I always feel nervous everytime before perform. But today is just ... different.” She pour her worry to her manager.

“You didn’t have other opponent which I don’t know right?” Again. Manager Oppa try to filter her mind.

“Nope. I don’t have. You are the one who know my activity well. Early you said I don’t have other to do too. So I believe I don’t have.” She answer he but still try to remeber the whole day.

“Don’t overthink. Maybe it just a odd feeling because your costume. Your costume today is too ... Just like a kid costume.” Manager oppa try to change the topic and throw off Hyoyeon’s concern.

“What? Kid costume?” Hyoyeon forrowe her eyebrows.

“Yo ho ~~ Kid costume. Kid costume for swim. Don’t ever where something like that again. No matter what type song it is for sport dance, just dont wear something like that. I let you pass this time.” Manager oppa advises Hyoyeon for her costume. Its not really advises after all. Its a command for a protective oppa.

“Yee Oppa-nim.” Hyoyeon answer as she is a good kid. She know her manager never like her to dress too extroverted. Eventhough she like watching girl group with y concept, but he never won’t his artist dress up like that. He definetly a protective manager and oppa for her.

“Good. Anyway, you want something to eat. You not eat dinner yet. What must we buy?” He suggest for dinner.

“Its ok to eat in this time? Its already late oppa. I need to maintain my body for our paparazzi’s promo.” She try to refuse her manager offer.

“You didn’t eat anything from afternoon. Ehm .. you eat some food from your fans anyway. But maybe, you have something to eat now?” He ask Hyoyeon again.

“Ehm, I don’t have anything I want to eat now. I just want to go home and take rest. Sleep is the only thing I want now.” Hyoyeon refuse he again.

“Ok. We almost reach your home. Ah... I have something bother me. Why you didn’t stay in dorm for awhile?” He ask as he stop for red light.

“I just want to stay in my home for this. I need to learn how to take care of my self by myself. If I stay in dorm while have a show, I just end up lay down in the bed after that. I will get lazy in next day.” She explain to he as he just noded his head.

“Good. Here we are. Are you will go practice tomorrow? I’ll pick you up.”

<
Please log in to read the full chapter