Chapter 6

Deep Mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

09.26 a.m

Hyoyeon wake up after ignoring her ringing alarm and turn it off multiple times. She strech her body in the bed because her body seem didn’t won’t to move from her bed. She blind her eyes many times because her eyes feel really heavy. Finally, after try hard to make her body can move and get over from laziness, she make her step to take a shower to make herself fresh before start her day. She didn’t try to think or recall what happen last night because she is too focus to her body.

What a dream! Ouch , bad dream make my body too lazy to move.

Hyoyeon too busy to make her body move than thinking the thing that make she lazy is a bad dream or a reality. She didn’t really care at all. She just try hard to make a step to go to take a shower. Until she release she already in front of her bathroom, she quickly go in and take a shower. She not wasting her time at all. After she done take a shower, apply some lotion in her body and get dressed, she clean her bed and sit there with her phone in her hand. Try to recall what she did yesterday, she open her phone. That time, she have one message from last night. One by one piece of her last night memories comeback to her head.

From : my smile

Sorry to say it now babe, but if you not yet give me your answer, I’ll start that plan in next day. I know you will so mad at me and feel that I am not love you anymore. But I do it for us. I can’t loose you and give you a hard time if that spread.

Take a good rest and good sleep tonight. Love you Hyo. I’ll always love you.

When she finish read her message, her memories about last night completely return back. Jiyong’s plan, Jay, Kiko, paparazzi, deadline for begin the plan, she remember all. Automaticly, her mood change completely from fresh and ready to do everything well today to sompletly sad like last night. She now understand why her body didn’t want to move in this morning. She didn’t have a reason to do well today. And again, without her know, tears fall down in her cheek. She start sobbing until she can’t control her tears. She is crying loud. If someone hear she crying like this, they won’t believe if she is Kim Hyoyeon, someone who always smiling and laugh and have most fun life from Girls’ Generation.

She not planing to stop sobbing in short time because she herself can’t remember how long she already crying and ignore her phone which is ringing from her manager oppa’s call. She can’t hear sound from her ringing phone until she calm down a bit. Then, when she already calm down, she can hear her phone ringing. When she look in her phone screen, she try to calm herself more because the one calling is her manager. If her manager hear or know she was crying, she can’t lie about everything happen last night. After she feel more calm and can speak some word, she answer her phone.

“Why you take long time to answer? Are something happen?” Her manager oppa speak quickly with concern in her voice. Her manager gone worried and crazy because he call Hyoyeon 11 times and she answer in her 12nd call. Before, he decide if she not answer his call, he will go up to her apartement with security because he worried if something bad happen to her. But he cancel his plan after she answer his call.

“Sorry oppa. I just turn on some song with high volume. So I can’t hear my phone ringing. Are you down there? I’ll go down quickly. Wait 15 minute down there okay?” She try to speak with normal voice. So she speak a lit quick to cover her nassal voice because of crying. But however she try to cover her voice, her manager oppa find out if she cry before.

“Wait. Why your voice like that? Why you crying? Something happenend? I’ll go up. Let’s talk first.” Manager oppa who is really close to Hyoyeon and look her as his little sister know her the best, even when she try to cover her sad feeling, he will know just from her voice. He try to find out but get stop from Hyoyeon.

“What’s wrong with my voice? Its normal like always. I just a little bit in hurry before so I can’t normally breath. You know me oppa. I sleep late last night and I wake up late to this morning. Just wait me down there.” Hyoyeon try to lie and explain her lie to her manager while she pack her belonging and change her clothes because her clothes before soak from her tears. After answer her manager, she hang up their call and finish her preparation. She look at mirror and can she her eyes swallow from crying so much. She apply light color make up in her eyes to cover it and get her black sunglasses. Go out from her room with phone and back in her right hand, she go to kitchen to take some mineral water and put it inside her back. Then, she go out from her apartement and quickly go into lift. And when she arrived in basement, she go to her van.

“Its not long than 15 minute right?” She said with lose some breath because of her running before. She take some sip from her bo

Please log in to read the full chapter