It was all a dream...

FIND ME OPPA

“Who is Taemin’s fa-...” both manager and I interrupted the doctors speech.
The doctor precisely explained the details to us, than his manager requested to wheel him in a private room, with his face covered, as we do not want to attract fans or media’s attention.


1 hour later...
“Omo! Taemin you are awake?”
“Ne, I have a nice rest.Ouch my shoulder hurts”
“Be careful not to hurt yourself again, do you know how worried I was?”
“Noo.. but I remember seeing my best friend in my dream, I was holding onto her hand really tightly, it felt so real.”
“Oh... hyung you know the person’s hand you were holding was my hand.”
“Chincha~!Sorry.”
“It’s ok. But you should thank your fangirl since she gave you the life-sized cut out or else you will be the one shot dead rather than just having stitches on your shoulders.”
“Yeah, glad that, that man was so blind, he couldn’t tell the difference between a cut out and a real person. If I came out earlier from the toilet I would have been dead.”

“True, well I am glad you are okay now”
“Shinee sunbaemin and Gravity texted me that they will be coming after their schedule.”
“Kurae, did you tell Jongin?”
“Nope.”

“Let take a picture together and send it to Jongin”
“Ok, hana. Dul. Set.” We heard the camera shutter open and close. I turned the phone around and check out the image.
“Taemin ah, what should I type.”
“Hmm... you should type my hubby got injured”
“Lol we are still on about that thing”


To:Kai
From: Jay
Hyung ah~! Actually no oppa ah~! My hubby got injured, he is in the hospital.


“Good job Jay.”
“Haha I wonder how Jongin will react.”
*Beep Beep*
To: Jay
From: Kai
Omo is Taemin ssi alright? I will come immediately after I finish my schedule.



To:Kai
From: Jay
Oh Taemin ssi is alright now, he will rest in hospital for a week, we will explain it to you in full details when you arrive at the hospital.


To: Jay
From: Kai
Ok, well I am heading to the filming studio. Annyeong!


“Taemin ah, Kai said he is coming after filming”
“What should we do in the meantime? Can you wheel me down to the cafeteria so I can eat some food?”
“No you are staying here, plus I don’t think you want fans crowding around you.”
“Kurae, quickly run and get me some nice food.”
Taemin just started pushing me forcing me to get food for him.
“No, I am not going to get bulgogi or fried chicken for you, you need to eat healthy food.”
“Why are you becoming like Key umma?”
“That’s cause I want you out of the hospital immediately so we can dance together at the studio again.” I pouted
“Pretty please! If I eat well I will go out of the hospital faster!” Taemin was doing his aegyo on me.
“Fine, I will get you some nicer food than what I have originally planned for.”
“Get me some xiao long bao.”
“Fine I will get you those.” *merong* then I quickly ran away and slam the door in his face. Keke Taemin must have been shocked. But he definitely can’t merong me back because I am gone. Hahaha.
Now I have to look for a Chinese Restaurant that sells Xiao Long Bao. Maybe I should call Victoria, she might know where the Chinese shop are, since all fx members likes eating them.