Is Taemin going to be alive? Did jojo identity get exposed?

FIND ME OPPA

aa66fa9add3db39ddff75902d2dcf10612822186

 

THEN A EVIL MAN CAME INTO THE BUiLDING AND SHOT TAEMIN DEAD. BEFORE HE LEFT HE SHOUTED “HOW COULD YOU DANCE WITH SUCH A PRETTY GIRL AND I AM NOT ABLE TO???”
THEN THE MAN RAN AWAY LEAVING TAEMIN DEAD ON THE GROUND AND JAY IN SHOCK NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO
THE END.


Narrator: WELL I GUESS THE KILLER DIDN’T WATCH THE END OF THE SHOW

Jay POV
Ehh eottoke?!?! Noooo.... my Taemin oppa,
that idiot man shot a hole through Taemin’s life-sized cut out.  

While I was looking through the hole, trying to find a way to fix, it I spotted blood.
What the heck? I never realised cardboard can bleed.


I heard someone whispering in pain,
“Jay ahh, stop staring at the cardboard. It’s my blood”
I was shocked. It was Taemin oppa, I screamed out worriedly “Hyung gwenchana yo?”.
“Do I look alright to you? can you call the manager? ”
Why am I so stupid, my hands are trembling, I just don’t know what to do, tear just started coming out of my eyes, I couldn’t even see the contact names on my phone properly. Where is Shinee’s manager phone number? where is it? I was just scrolling up and down the list trying to find it. Finally.... I found it, I immediately press the button.
Please pick up the phone, please.
“Yoboseyo.”
“Manager come to backstage immediately, I don’t know what happen to Taemin, but he
is bleeding alot and he is looking really pale right now, and I don’t know what to do. He
got shot. Omo he is fainting.” I quickly grabbed hold of Taemin oppa, trying to keep him awake. His head was lying on my lap.


I have no idea what I am saying, or doing. His arm and shoulder was just bleeding so badly from the graze from the gunshot. I was trying to contain myself, so Taemin wouldn’t sense my feeling of worry and fear. Through his eyes I could tell, that he was trying to comfort me, persuading me he is going to be alright but I can just see him enduring so much pain, his forehead was covered in cold sweats. I gently wiped it off his face, he suddenly grabbed my arm and murmured to me.
“Jojo, don’t leave me”

“I won’t leave you, you are going to be okay.”
Wait did he just say Jojo, did my identity get expose or is it just his hallucination.
I can see Shinee manager quickly running towards us, he quickly called the ambulance for Taemin. I just stayed with Taemin while we are waiting for the ambulance to arrive, while the manager and the securities were trying to move the celebrities and backstage staff away so they are not hovering around Taemin. The ambulance finally arrived at the back doors, the paramedics lifted Taemin onto the gurney. I was trying to shake my hand of from Taemin’s grip, but he was grabbing onto me very tightly. I quickly called manager oppa, whilst holding onto Taemin hand. “Manager, I am not coming back to the filming studio, Taemin got injured and I am going to the hospital with him”
“Okay, I will tell the rest of the member and Shinee when they finish filming, be careful.”
“Thank you manager hyung.”
I was literally out of breath, talking to manager on the phone while running down the corridors while holding onto Taemin’s hand. The ambulance bell was echoing along the roads, the paramedics was attempting to clot the blood and bandage his open wound .
The paramedics did everything they could to ensure that Taemin is a stable condition, reassuring me that Taemin will be safe. It was relief hearing that I was patiently waiting to arrive at our destination while the paramedics is discussing the details with Taemin’s manager. Taemin eventually dropped his grip of my hand as he fell unconscious. I released my hands from Taemin. The paramedic quickly took out a bag of type B blood and inserted into Taemin’s veins, making sure that his BP will not drop below 80.
We finally arrived at the hospital, the paramedics  quickly wheeled the gurney into the emergency room. They closed the curtains, to disinfect and stitch up Taemin wound. I was frustratingly waiting for Taemin, circling around, in front of the seats. I can tell that some people recognised us, but they didn’t dare to come up and ask for an autograph.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Taemin be ok?
Stay tune to find out!
Please comment below about how you thought of the fanfic
Thank you for all you support!