In Love With a Stranger part II

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG.........KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Alarm from Bomi's clock rang loudly shows that it is 7.00 am in the morning now. Bomi startled as she wake up quickly after hearing the loud sound. But before she's able to get up, she realised something. She currently on the living room and next to her is her guest last night, Chanyeol. Both are . Bomi remembered what they do last night. Well like how can she forgot. Only a blanket covers both of them which Bomi doesn't know how that blanket got there. She doesn't want to move as she doesn't want to wake up Chanyeol. But it's too late.

Chanyeol wakes up after hearing the alarm. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw is Bomi's looking at him with an awkward smile.

" Err good morning ! " Bomi said while trying to pull as much of blanket's she gets to cover her bare skin.

"  Morning." Chanyeol replied shortly. When he saw Bomi's struggling, he quickly stand up to give Bomi all access to the blanket. Luckily he wore back his boxer after they'd done last night. He quickly took back his shirt on the floor and wore it.

" I thought that you might be cold so i took your blanket in your room. I'm sorry to enter your room without your permission "  Chanyeol explained while sitting on the couch. He's trying his best not to look at Bomi who covers all her body with the blanket.

" Ahhh it's okay. Thank you Chanyeol. "  Bomi said. She's currently blushing as the situation is embarassing as ever. Well it's not like Chanyeol hasn't saw her body but the situation is very complicated.

She quickly get up and run to her room. A few seconds after that, she came back wearing shorts and oversized t-shirt. She pick up her last night clothes on the floor as quickly as she can so that Chanyeol stop looking at her bra and . Chanyeol on the other side just looking at Bomi.

" I'm going to shower for a second and after that i'll make breakfast. You eat breakfast right? " Bomi asked.

" Yes. " Chanyeol replied.

" Good. " Bomi said while smiling.

And then Bomi disappeared from Chanyeol's sight to wash herself. Chanyeol had a deep thinking after that. He expects that when they woke up this morning, Bomi will be freaked out knowing what the'd done. She's maybe crying a little or getting mad at him. But his prediction were all wrong. Bomi unexpectedly didn't mad at all. She act so normal which make Chanyeol confused. 

" This girl is so weird. Is she always this easy with guys? " Chanyeol asked himself. Like Bomi realized that they slept together last night but she act like nothing happened between two of them. This is the first time Chanyeol met a girl like this.

 

About 1 hour later

 

" Take this key Chanyeol. I'm going to my part time job until 3.00 pm. Please suit yourself in my house. You doesn't have any place to stay right? Just stay at my place if you want before you get your house's key. " Bomi said before she exits her house. She looks so cute while wearing one piece dress with denim jacket.

" Ahh really?? You don't mind? " Chanyeol asks unbelievably.

Bomi nodds.

" Thank you Bomi. " Chanyeol said shyly.

Then Bomi said goodbye to him and went out to her part time job leaving Chanyeol alone in her house. Chanyeol doesn't know what to do. He look around and decided to help Bomi clean her house. He took a broom and starts to clean all inches of her house. He wants to show Bomi his gratitudeness and this is all what he can do. He also cleaned the kitchen and the floor. After he'd done, he seriously doesn't know what to do anymore. The time now is 12.00 pm. Then he suddenly popped up an idea.

Chanyeol went out to a grocery store near Bomi's apartment. He decided to cook curry rice. Well he definitely doesn't know how to cook but he really wants to cook something for Bomi. After done buying, he got back to Bomi's house and starts his plan.

After 30 minutes in the kitchen, the situation is already chaos. Chanyeol obviously doesn't use to cooking. Chanyeol put the fire to the maximum and the result was a burnt curry dish. The whole kitchen is fulled with smoke and Chanyeol starts to get panick as he doesn't know what to do. Suddenly a noise is heard. Bomi is coming back from her job.

When she enters the house, her face gone weird as she smell something not nice. As for Chanyeol, he cursed many times because Bomi came back exactly when he's causing trouble at her house. He tried to cover the burnt dish with his giant body but Bomi still can see it. Bomi goes forward to the kitchen but Chanyeol quickly block her from entering. 

" What are you doing Chanyeol? " Bomi asked while she's tip-toeing to look what had happened.

" Errrr.. I'm sorry Bomi. I.. i.. ahh i shouldn't do this from the start. I'm such a mess. Don't worry i'll clean it up. You just sit here and relax okayy. "  Chanyeol said while dragging Bomi to the couch.

" You are not trying to cook for me isn't you? " Bomi asked.

" Ahhh unfortunately i am. I'm sorry Bomi, i'm so sorry. I can't cook but i really want to cook for you. I thought that... " Chanyeol's deep voice stop when suddenly Bomi hugged him and he's unable to finish his word.

" Thank you Chanyeol !! Thinking that you want to cook for me make me feel so touched. " Bomi said while tighten her embrace to Chanyeol. Her hands curled up around Chanyeol's waist. Chanyeol slowly bring his hands to hugged her back. They stay like that for a seconds and Chanyeol pulled out first. He then pushed Bomi slowly until she sit on the couch.

Bomi just stood still. Chanyeol doesn't say a word because he doesn't have anything to say. To be honest he felt aroused the moment Bomi hugged him just now. Now, his mind can't think of anything. Only his action define what he feels. While Bomi sit on the couch, Chanyeol gently took off her denim jacket leaving her sleeveless dress on her body. He then doesn't wait any longer to kiss Bomi softly right on .

Bomi frozed about Chanyeol's action but she didn't resist. Her face clearly blushing when Chanyeol pulls her rubber band from her hair, releasing her wavy hair from her previous bun style. Their moment continue as Chanyeol tugs off his own shirt leaving him with his bermuda only. Chanyeol naughty hands starts to Bomi's dress causing Bomi to broke the silence.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter