Wrong Person

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Sorry to bother but i come to tell that I don't mind to go out with you.'' A boy talks with a very deep voice.

Bomi is startled when a very tall boy suddenly talk to her. She doesn't know him. She is looking for something  at her locker when suddenly this boy came to her.

' Who the hell is this tall guy??'' Bomi said to herself.

She blinks her eyes a couple of times and the guy is still in front of him with a blank face. The boy is so tall that Bomi has to look above to see his face. His hair is black and he has a pair of very round eyes. Not to mention his pointed ears that look like an elf. Bomi thinks he's cute. But the problem is, she doesn't understand what the boy was talking about. She is so confused. He's for sure not her classmate. He's not a Taekwondo club member too. Bomi had never seen him before. Who is he???

'' Err.. i'm sorry but...'' 

'' I had practice this evening so i can't meet you at the place like you wrote in that letter. So i came to find you.'' The boy suddenly cut Bomi's talk.

''Ehh whatttt???'' Bomi is shocked when she heard the word 'letter'.

'' I have to go now. See you later. Bye!'' The boy said and hurriedly walks towards another direction and leave Bomi alone. 

Now Bomi had figured out what is going on.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

'' Eunjiiii..... what i have to do now?'' Bomi is whining to her bestfriend, Jung Eunji.

'' Aigoo it's your fault. How can you mess up when you had prepared everything? That's why i told you to be carefull.'' Eunji said

'' Ahhhh I really want to give that letter to Luhan sunbae. You know how much i put my courage to do that. How can i be so clumsy to put it on someone else locker??? '' 

''Yahh it is so embarassing.'' Eunji complained.

'' I know!! I should had wrote Luhan sunbae's name on that letter.'' Bomi said

'' You didn't write his name??? How can you be so stupid Yoon Bomi! Now that boy thinks you wrote that letter to him. Nice!'' Eunji raised her voice.

'' I know. He must think that i like him. Ahhh I don't even know who he is.'' Bomi said while shooks her head.

''But you said that he agreed to go out with you?'' Eunji asked.

'' Ouhh yes! He is so weird. I'm sure he doesn't know me either. How come he just agreed like that??'' Bomi said.

'' Maybe he's desperate like you. Hahaha.'' Eunji bestfriend.

'' Shut up Eunji!! '' Bomi complained.

Bomi makes a big mistake this time. She had a crush to Luhan sunbaeniim for a year and finally she had a courage to write him a letter. She spilled her feelings inside that letter and asked Luhan sunbae to go out with her. She first met Luhan during her first year in high school. Luhan is a member of basketball club.

He was so cool when he's playing basketball and that's the main reason why Bomi totally crazy about him. With his pretty boy looks and awesome basketball skills, there is no way Bomi can't stop admiring him. But now her plan was destroyed because of her own mistake. She accidentally put the letter into somebody else locker. And that somebody else is a giant elf who has super big eyes. She never met him but the thing is that, the boy had agreed to date with her. WTF!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'' Ouhh him?? He's Park Chanyeol sunbaeniim.'' Yoongi said.

'' I never heard this name before.'' Bomi said to herself. 

'' Do you know him?'' Bomi asked.

'' Of course i know! He's in basketball club too.''Yoongi explained.

Yoongi is Bomi and Eunji's classmate. He's in basketball club like Luhan. Basically he's Bomi's informer about Luhan.

''Ouhh really?? How come i'd never heard of his name??'' Bomi said.

'' Chanyeol sunbae is quite popular too. He's so tall and many juniors like him. He's our school's ace beside Luhan sunbae.'' Yoongi continue.

'' Of course you never heard of his name beacuse your mind is full of Luhan.'' Eunji added.

'' Wait Eunji do you know him?'' Bomi asked

'' Who doesn't know the tallest person in our school?? Ahh i never thought that he's the one who received your letter.'' Eunji said.

Bomi scratch her head. Her mind is so miserable right now. What should she do???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School is over but Bomi doesn't straight to go home. She asked Eunji to go home first while she needs to go somewhere. She slowly make her way to the basketball hall where all basketball players had their practice. She choose the furthest seat so that anyone can't spot her especially Yoongi. Well actually Yoongi is the only one who know her but still she needs to be careful. She used to come here after school like this to see Luhan sunbae. There are some juniors who watch the playes too.

When she had taken the seat, she quickly look at the players who are playing right now. She's scanning them one by one but unfortunately Luhan sunbae is not there. Yoongi is not there too. But she saw someone. The giant stranger!! His height stands out among other players and he's surprising looks good in basketball outfit.  Bomi watch him playing and she can't help to amaze with his skills. Bomi doesn't realise that she forgot to close when he makes a powerful dunk. 

''He's so cool!!!'' Bomi said to herself. 

'' Chanyeol sunbae fighting!!!!!'' A bunch of juniors who sit at the most front seat screams and shows their support to him after he make that shot.

'' Ahhh he is really popular. Yoongi was telling the truth.'' Bomi whisper to herself.

20 minutes later the practice was over and all players are slowly leaving the hall. Bomi thinks that this is the right time to meet that giant. She quickly walks to the basketball club room where all players are resting there. This is her first time entering the rooms and her eyes automatically searching for Chanyeol. 

'' He can't possibly going home already right??'' Bomi said to herself. But suddenly...

''Heyyy looks like someone is here!!!!'' A boy's voice was heard. Bomi is shocked. She thought that nobody was there.

'' Hi pretty lady?? What are you looking for?'' Three boys suddenly appeared in front of Bomi. All of them are smiling with a smirk. She's suddenly got scared.

'' Ohh you are cute. What is your name girl?'' One of them walks closer to Bomi while asking her. 

'' Yoon Bomi. Why are you so stupid to come alone'' Bomi freaks out by the boys action. Yoongi also isn't there to help her.

Bomi wants to cry when one of them starts to touch her hair. She wants to scream but suddenly..

'' Sorry guys. But this girl is mine.'' Chanyeol appeared out of nowhere and he quickly stops the guys action by pulling Bomi toward his body.

Bomi can't describe how shocked she was when Chanyeol sudddenly embraced her. But she's rather grateful because Chanyeol save her from that three -looking guys. Not to be mention that she only reach his shoulder when she is so close with him right now.

'' She's your girlfriend Chanyeol?'' One of them asked.

Chanyeol nodded. Still he doesn't let Bomi go from his body.

''Ahh pretty girls always have boyfriend. Come on guys. We shouldn't disturb their activities.'' Another boy said while laughing. Then the three of them finally got out from that room.

''What the hell are you thinking of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter