In Love With a Stranger Part I

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Damn!!! " Chanyeol cursed. He's totally unsatified right now.

30 minutes ago.

" We're sorry Chanyeol sshi. We cannot give the house's key yet due to some problems. We'll call you if the key is ready." A guy said with a regret looks.

He is a house agent who dealed with Chanyeol before this. He promised that Chanyeol supposed to get his house key today but it turned out some problems occurred and the key is not ready yet. Chanyeol cursed because he doesn't has a place to stay for 2 more nights. Staying at hotel is costly and his luggages is one big problem. Chanyeol was accepted in Seoul University and he supposed to registered on next 3 days. He came from Daegu, his hometown alone and as been planned that he'll get the house key today, he had no worries. But when things like this happened, he had no backup plan.

He had no relatives in Seoul and to be true, he doesn't know anybody. He can't believe that the first time he came to Seoul, bad luck waited for him. Now he can only sighed. He's thinking a place for him to stay but he totally had no idea. Then Chanyeol decided to take a subway and explore Seoul by himself. Just now, the house agent kindly said that he can keep his luggages at their office until he get the house key as an offers of apology to him. He's grateful than enough as now he doesn't have to carry them anywhere.

Chanyeol's wearing a blue long sleeve shirt match with jeans. He also wears snapback and Adidad\s sneakers. He's carrying a black backpack with him. Chanyeol begin to walk to the nearest subway station to catch a train.

After 10 minutes he arrived at the station. There are not too many people at the subway and the situation is not too busy. It's 2 pm now and most of people are just having their lunch. Chanyeol is hungry but he doesn't know which area he should go to eat. Then he just board any train that arrived and decided to think of it later. After entered, Chanyeol standing at the corner in the coach. The coach is not big and small either. People inside of it are mostly men and Chanyeol notice only a few women were there. The train begin to move and Chanyeol still doesn't know where he should go. But as long as he's still in Seoul then he has no worries. 

After 5 minutes the train arrived at next station and Chanyeol still doesn't get down. Many people at the station boarded the train and suddenly it got packed with too many people. Chanyeol who is at the corner was squeezed to the coach's wall because some guys in front of him keep pushing him to the corner. Now the train just look like a can of tuna. Chanyeol is lucky because he is tall and he doesn't struggle to breath. Next to him is a man who's in mid-40s and in front of him are mostly other. But Chanyeol notice a short girl who stands just in front of him. Chanyeol can't see her face clearly because she's facing the front. He notice her because there are not too many women inside the train and among the guys, there stood this petite girl.

Her hair was made ponytail and she's wearing a white blouse match with blue knee lenght skirts.She carries a brown sling bag with her. She looks young, probably the same age with Chanyeol. The train begin to continue moving in a medium speed. Because there's too much people in the train, Chanyeol can see that the girl is struggling to keep her position. She can't hold the hand holder because it is too high for her. In a couple of minutes after that, the girl moves closer to where Chanyeol and the guy beside him stand. Chanyeol can feel his clothes touch the girl's blouse because of their close distance. Suddenly the girl keep her head low and both her hands are brought to her chest. From the side view Chanyeol can see that the girl close her eyes and she looks like she wants to cry.

Her face is pale and she clenches her teeth like she's in a serious pain. Chanyeol's big eyes never miss that. He found it strange for that girl to act like that because she's normal when the first time Chanyeol see her just now. What actuall happen to her? Chanyeol is curious and then he looks around. Unfortunately, in front of Chanyeol's eyes, he can see the man beside him secretly sneaked his hand into the girl's skirt. So the girl's eventually is been molested by the guy next to him. Chanyeol is speechless.This is the first time he saw things like this in front of him. The girl must be freaking embarassed right now.

Chanyeol wants to help but he doesn't know how. He pitied the girl and can't stand watching it. When he decided to stop the man's action, the train arrives at the next station. Chanyeol stood still but suddenly in a blinked of an eye, he got kicked out from the train right before the door close. Chanyeol is so shocked by the sudden incident that just happened to him. He just look at the train that continue to move with an unbelievable looks. Now he's sure that today is his bad day. He doesn't know who the hell that was kicking him out but he had feeling that it was the girl itself who pushed him. Well the force is quite strong  from a girl but who else has a motive to do that to him. That girl must think that he's the one who molested her because he precisely stood at her back.

" Did the girl learn taekwondo?? Nahhh her face is too cute to be a taekwondo expert." Chanyeol said to himself. To be honest it hurts him a little but Chanyeol doesn't mind. He doesn't know he should be mad or not. He is tired.

Chanyeol had zero energy. One by one bad incident happen to him and he wishes it to stop. He sit at a bench near the station trying to calm himself. Suddenly his stomach make a noise and he realize that he doesn't eat anything since he arrived at Seoul this morning. But now his appettite seems to has gone because of what happened to him recently. Chanyeol need to eat something. Suddenly someone talking to him;

" Errr hi! " 

Chanyeol look up and he is shocked to see that someone is the girl who's in the train just now. The same person who had been molested and the one who kicked him from the train (he thinks). Chanyeol nearly chocked his saliva when the girl showed up. He doesn't know how to respond. Instead he just looked at her with a question mark looked.

" Are you okay? " The girl said with a husky voice. 

" She's cute! " Suddenly Chanyeol scream inside his heart after the girl asked him.

The girl is around 160cm - 162cm and she only stood lower than Chanyeol's shoulder whose height is over 180cm. She's cute like what Chanyeol thinks. Has petite body, not too thin, her skin is not too white and she has a mole below her left eye which Chanyeol finds it unique.

" Errr i'm fine. " Chanyeol said while rubbing his nape.

The girl is still looking at him with a calm face unlike Chanyeol who still can't hide his shockness when the girl appeared in front of him. 

" I'm Yoon Bomi.Nice too meet you! " The girl introduced herself with a bright tone.

Chanyeol still in a dazed but he heard clearly the girl's name; Bomi. 

" I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. " Chanyeol turns to introduce himself. 

" Chanyeol sshi. " The girl said. " Finally i found you."

Chanyeol felt weird. Why this girl is looking for him? Then he asked,

" Why are you looking for me? "

The girl hesitatedly smiles after Chanyeol asked that. Then she shyly said,

" I'm sorry Chanyeol shhi. I'm really really sorry. I thought you're the one who touch me in the train just now."

 

Flashback 30 minutes ago:

 

Bomi boarded a co-ed coach since the female coach are already full. Then there she is, stucked between men and their sweats. Bomi is on her way back to her apartment and she used to catch a bus but she's late after her part time job and the bus had already left. She need to waits 30 minutes later for another bus. Then she decided to take a subway. 

But in the coach, she's almost sunk in a sea of men. Because she's short, she's struggling around the guys who are definitely bigger than her. But for more worst, she unexpectedly being molested by one of the guy in the train. Since there are to many people and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter