Love & Hate

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hayoung is walking alone to her school that morning. This is her first day as a second year student. It is currently a spring season and Hayoung had heard many people said that spring is the season to fall in love. Nahhh she doesn't believe that. For her, this season might be a disaster. She has no boyfriend and her friends all aren't the same class as her for this semester. That's why she had zero energy to go to school this morning.  She doesn't have friend in her new class and make new friends isn't easy for her.

But school is compulsory! With a heavy heart she walks to Class 2-A which will be her class for this whole semester. She walks slowly until she reaches the front door. Before she could open it, a voice suddenly interrupter her.

"Slow people is always annoying huh??? Can you please make it faster???? Other people want to use the door too!!" A boy with a blonde hair said. His face is very cocky and arrogant.

Hayoung was shocked. She then turned her body to see the person who had just shout to her.

"It's him!!!" Hayoung said inside her heart.

" Err I'm sorry." Hayoung apologized although she doesn't want to

" Next time please make it faster. It's annoying to look at slow people like you." The boy said with a smirk.

"Damn!!!! I don't need your advice you idiot! " Hayoung is screaming inside her heart. She can't tell how annoying she is with that guy. 

The boy quickly passed her and move to his seat while leaving Hayoung being embarassed alone. She heard some of her new classmates laughs at her. That's because of that stupid boy. Hayoung hates him. She swears she really hates him.

The boy is Oh Sehun. Arghh why he had the same surname as her. He is the only Hayoung's former classmate from their previous class who is the same class with her this semester. Out of all people, why she must stuck with that moron?? She doesn't want to believe the reality to be honest. Sehun is very popular at school. Has a very handsome face and tall. He is like the school prince. But he has attitude problem whenever he sees Hayoung.

They kind of hate each other since their first year in high school. Hayoung doesn't remember a thing, but she just know that Sehun also hates her. When all girls chase him, Hayoung is the only one who thinks he's an . Sehun had a history of bullying her in the past. But it's not that serious so she just keep silent. Now Sehun doesn't bully her anymore but he still treats her badly. That's the main reason why Hayoung hates Sehun so much.

But Hayoung's next problem is her seat is next to Sehun in their classroom. What an unlucky day for her. She then quickly goes to her seat before their teacher come. Sehun can't help to give a smirk when Hayoung sits beside him. He's clearly annoyed with her presence. But he still keeps his cool image. Why must he ruinned his day because of Hayoung. Other classmates especially the girls are in awwe when they saw Sehun. Well the prince is here. Sehun politely smiles to them unlike his cocky face just now. It is completely opposite behaviour when he's with Hayoung.

30 minutes later.

"This time i let you go Oh Hayoung because today is the first day of school. But remember if you forget to bring it next time, i'll not hesitate to  punish you." The biology teacher, Mr Kim said.

Hayoung forgot to bring her Biology text book and she can't help to be embarassed in front of the others. 

"I'm sorry sunsaengniim. I'll never repeat this behaviour anymore." Hayoung said. 

" It's okay. Now go share it with the person next to you quick. We have to start our lesson now." The teacher asked her.

Hayoung quickly asked the person on her right to share his book with her but before she could move the table, Sehun threw his textbook to her.

" Just used mine. I can share it with the girl next to me." He said 

" Hi! Can i share your book? " Sehun politely asked the girl who sit on his left. The girl is cute, has long wavy hair and big eyes. It is stated at her name tag 'Bang Minah'. The girl's face is so bright when Sehun asked her to share the book.

"Yes, sure!" Minah cutely said.

Hayoung on the other side is so pissed of with Sehun. She hates how Sehun wants to show off that he's gentleman but he's not. 

" I swear i'm gonna kill this stupid " Hayoung said to herself.

Then the class continue as usual.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School is finally over. What a tiring day for Hayoung. She walks slowly to the locker to put her things. But when she reached, an annoying face whom Hayoung doesn't want to meet is there standing in front of his locker. Hayoung trys her best to ignore him and quickly put her books and other stuffs into the locker. 

"Yahhh!!" Sehun said while looking at Hayoung.

Hayoung wants to ignore the jerk but she can't.

" What??? " She replied with a mad look. She wants to go home ASAP. What the hell is this wants ???

" You wrote this? " Sehun asked while showing Hayoung a letter. The letter wrote;

Dear Oh Sehun,

Please be my boyfriend. I like you so much. Please don't break my heart. I'll die if i can't be your girlfriend.

From: Oh Hayoung

Hayoung rolled her eyes after she read it. First the words are so cheesy. Second according to that letter, she wrote it. WTF!!!!! 

" What is this???? " Hayoung asked.

" You tell me. You wrote it right? Ahhh... so you are also one of the girls who secretly likes me??" Sehun asked with a smirk. But he never stops looking at Hayoung.

" Pleaseeeee!!! I don't have time to write such a stupid letter. And why would i write it if i don't like you. " Hayoung clearly explained. She honestly doesn't write that letter. Whoever use her name to confess to Sehun must be a coward.

Sehun's face totally changed after Hayoung said the last word. 

"Find if you don't write it, then who?" Sehun asked.

" How should i know! But for sure it is not from me. " Hayoung confidently said. 

" Don't you mad when someone used your name like this?" Sehun asked again.

" Of course i do. But it's useless. " Hayoung said. She had done put her things on her locker and starts to walk away leaving Sehun alone. 

But Sehun doesn't want to let her go that fast. After Hayoung walks a few steps, Sehun called her again.

" Yahhh!!"

" What again??? "

" Aren't you curious about the person ? Wanna catch her? " Sehun gave a plan.

" What? How?" Hayoung asked.

" Let's stay after this. Then we can stalk who's the culprit. She might put the letter this evening." Sehun explained his plan.

Hayoung is hesitated with the plan but she really wants to know the person that misused her name. Finally she agreed.

" Okay". Hayoung said.

1 Hour later.

" Do you really think she might come at this hour?" Hayoung asked while hiding herself behind a wall. She continuously stalking from there in case someone come. The school is very quiet as everyone had went home. Sehun sits beside him. He's getting tired too.

" I don't know. Maybe. It's only an hour we'd been here. Can't you be patient?? " Sehun said while ruffling his blonde hair. At the same time his eyes never leaves Hayoung

" I'm just asking. I'm afraid that what we are doing now is useless." Hayoung said.

Sehun didn't reply. But he then stood up and moves closer to Hayoung who is in front of him. She's busy stalking while suddenly Sehun turned her body to face him.

" Ehhhh!!!" Hayoung is shocked.

Sehun doesn't speak a word but he continue to slamm Hayoung's body on the wall. His face is so serious. 

" What are you doing???? " Hayoung panickedly asked.

" Nothing." Sehun replied shortly. But instead he softly touches Hayoung's shoulder lenght hair. Both are facing towards each other. Sehun who is taller than Hayoung never stops stares at her. Her eyes, her nose, her necks and her lips. Sehun also can smell Hayoung's sweet perfume.

" Let go of me Sehun." Hayoung said. She is freaking embarassed when standing so close to Sehun right now.

" Can i kiss you???" Sehun suddenly blurted out. Still his face is serious. He isn't playing this time.

Their face are so close together and Hayoung can see how flawless Sehun's face is. Right now, if Sehun done anything to her, she can't escape. 

"What the hell is he thinking ???" Hayoung said to herself. She can feel her heart beating so fast right now.

" Why are you doing this? Please, let go of me!" Hayoung nearly raised her voice.

"I know you might save this lips to someone else but i still want to kiss it." Sehun said while touching Hayoung's lips. His face is so close to her that Hayoung can hear Sehun's breathing.

Hayoung doesn't say a word. Instead she just look at Sehun's face. The face that she had hated for years. The face that never happy when she's around. But this time, it is so clear. No more cocky and arrogant expression that Hayoung hates the most. 

" He can't be possibly like me, right???" Hayoung asked herself. She just stood still as she can't do anything right now. It's too late.

Sehun slowly lean forward while Hayoung close her eyes. When Sehun's lips just want to touch Hayoung's, suddenly..

*BAMMMM

Both Sehun and Hayoung are shocked. Hayoung slightly pushed Sehun further from her and she quickly run to where the loud voice was heard. Sehun on the other side is speechless but nothing upset him more when he failed to kiss Hayoung. He then followed her and act like a normal although he's quite embarassed.

They believe the culprit is here to put the letter and when they reached at the place, there is Minah standing in front of Sehun's locker. Her face is quite panic when she saw the two of them. Plus she's holding a letter with her.

" Minah???" Hayoung can't believe Minah is the culprit.

 " I'm sorry." Minah said. Her voice is shaky. She looks like she'll burst into tears in any seconds.

Sehun clearly showed an unhappy face when he saw Minah. But he doesn't said a word. He keeps his poker face like usual.

" What sorry?? You just save me from being kissed!! " Hayoung shouts in her heart.

" So it's really you who use my name?" Hayoung asked.

Minah nodded. She cried.

" I'm so sorry Hayoung sshi, Sehun sshi !!!!. I didn't mean to do this. It's just that i want to confess to Sehun but i'm too afraid to write my name. Please forgive me, Hayoung. I promise you, i'll never do this anymore." Minah explained while tears are coming non-stop from her eyes.

" It's okay Minah sshi. I forgive you." Hayoung said while patting Minah's shoulder to calm her down. Hayoung pitied her.

Sehun watched the 2 of them with expressionless. No one can guess what's in his mind.

"Sehun shhi can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter