Black riding hood and the tall wolf

Alpha and Omega (Long)

My memories of that last day in the Exile were just like this:

 

I was running as fast as i could. A pack of 4 betas was following me now, they were 5, but i managed to kill one, which gave me a lot of wounds. Even if i'm pretty strong for an omega, i can't stand against a pack of betas. I kept running, my black cloak rustling behind me, the hood had already falled for a while now and i lost count of how much time i've been running. My wounds were healing slower than they should and it was slowing me down, the branches were hitting my wounds making me whine while running, but without stopping. Then a surprise happenned: My leg got caught in a bear trap. I screamed, pain filling my nerves strongly. I knew i would die, i howled as loud as i could, a long pained howl that echoed through the woods. I closed my eyes and waited for my death, but it didn't come. Instead, i hear a wild and familiar growl, i openned my eyes and saw a shadow jumping over me to face the betas. His smell was so familiar, but i couldn't remember from where. He bit the throat of one of the wolves, pulling it back and tearing the head apart from the body. He wasn't even in his wolf form, which made me deduce: He was an alpha. Damn it. Those betas were following me 'cause i was in heat, maybe that alpha just knew it too and wanted me only for him. The alpha jumped on the next one, he used his nails to pierce his chest and pull the heart out, bitting it then throwing it away and giving a roar that looked more like a beast than like a wolf. No one could stop an alpha's fury. The remaining two betas looked scared and retreated, they were going away. I looked down and started to try to free my leg, the alpha was getting closer, i was crying from the pain and the fear.

-Tao look at me -I heard his voice

Oh god, how couldn't i recognize him? One year far from my old pack already blurred my memory so much? Blurred it so much that i couldn't recognize my own mate? Or was it he panic? The fear of almost dying? I looked up and saw his face, he was still as handsome as ever, even after beating two betas, while i was looking terrible just by beating one. He looked more mature and pained than i remembered, maybe it was the time we were away.

-I'm not going to hurt you Taozi -He said
-Don't call me like that again

He looked hurt, really hurt, but he hurted me more, so it doesn't matter the lost puppy eyes he had now. 

-I'm going to free you, don't try to run after that ok? i want to help -He said, i could hear the tears on his voice, but they didn't fall

I didn't reply, i just stayed quiet while he freed me from the bear trap. I whined when i took my leg out, i couldn't walk, so i couldn't run. He supported me 'till i was sitting on a tree trunk. He was holding me like if i was made of glass.

-Thank you Kris -i said, his name forming a knot on my throat, i hated it
-Tao, why did you left? Where have you been?
-It doesn't matter
-Yes it does. I've been searching for you since you left, i could only find you 'cause i were close when you howled
-Why you've been searching for me when you're the reason why i left?
-So Luhan was right, you left 'cause you couldn't accept a tradition
-What did you expect Kris? That i would stay quiet while you ed some wolf from the other pack to consume the union between the packs? I'm your ing mate! 
-I didn't have any choice!
-No, you didn't -I laughted ironically- Did you have fun with Suho? He was pretty loud when i left
-You know it's a tradition that two alphas consume the union between their packs Tao, i couldn't break it, besides, that was the last time
-Yeah, it doesn't matter anymore

I tried to get up and go away, but my leg wasn't healing as it should and i tripped, the pain seemed to go up my leg and spread through my body, making me whine and cry. Kris's arms grabbed me before i fell, i quickly pushed him away, trying to ignore the pain, but i just ended up sitting on the trunk again. I bit my bottom lip, i hated myself for being an omega, i was stronger than usual omegas, but i was still too weak. Of course that the heat wasn't helping.

-Tao would you please stop trying to run away? -Kris said
-Why i should?
-Just listen to me

I just looked at him coldly, not wanting to reply. He sighted.

-When we were done with consuming the packs together, the first thing i done was to search for you. I knew you would be mad at me, but then Xiumin said you had left to the river to think. I got desperate, i could feel that it wasn't the truth. Luhan was close to Minnie when we had this talk and said you had probably gone away, burning inside 'cause of what i'd done. I ran to Suho, he was already with his mate when i saw him, they were talking. His mate looked hurt, really hurt, but Yixing knew it was a tradition. I told Suho to take care of the pack 'cause you had left and i needed to find you, i came back some times to check if you were back, but you weren't. I've been searching for you desperately all this time. It killed me slowly, having you far -He reached my face with his hands and caressed it- Don't run again Taozi, please. Don't do this to us. I didn't feel nothing with Suho, but i feel with you. Only one of your kisses is already better than what i had with him, you're my heart and soul, so please, don't go away again

I only noticed i was crying when Kris wiped away one my tears and hugged me. I noticed he was keeping some distance, after all, i was hurt and in heat, he needed to keep his self control. I held his shirt tightly while crying, it was a bit ripped, he held my nape sweetly and caressed it.

-Promiss me you'll never hurt me again -I said between the sobs
-Yes my love, i promiss. Promiss me you'll never leave me again
-I promiss 

He looked at me with sweet eyes, he took my leg gently and started to the wounds. I whined, but i knew why he was doing that. He was my mate, so he had healing powers to take care of my wounds. The relief i felt was giant, the pain was disappearing slowly. When he was done with my leg, he got up to the wounds in my chest, then the wounds in my arms, i was shivering, every touch of his tongue seemed to burn my skin while healing it. Cursed be my heat. He started to the wounds in my neck, i moaned softly, he heard it, i knew 'cause i saw the tip of his ears move a little. And 'cause he was my mate, i knew him. He started to the wound in my ear, i threw my head forward, leaning my head on his shoulder, bitting my lip so i could hold the moans. God, i missed him so much and i didn't even knew it. He my cheeks, which healed faster than the other wounds, so he got to my mouth. When he my lips, i couldn't hold it anymore. I parted my lips and moaned. Then he kissed me, already deepening the kiss since my lips were parted. I accepted it. I missed his kiss so much. I took off my black cloak and let it fall to the floor.

-This is so good -He said, then he pecked my lips- Tao, i know you're in heat so if you don't want to go further -I interrupted him
-Oh please, just shut up and me. 

Oh my, cursed be my heat again. Kris growled and kissed me fiercely. Good thing he healed my wounds first. I could get pregnant today, but it didn't matter, not now, i wanted him so badly. After a whole year, i wanted my mate more than ever. He pulled me and sat on the floor leaning his back on the trunk and pulled me down to sit on his lap, still kissing me. He my tongue in a delicious way, i was waving my hips against his swiftly, just teasing him. He growled and buried his fingers on my waist's skin.

-Tao, don't tease me. Resist to you ruthlessly 'cause of your heat is already being hard enough, don't make it harder -Kris said with a husky tone in my ear
-Then just don't resist it -I said

I used a bit more of strenght to wave my hips forward and back twice, he lost himself. He bit my neck, i could feel his fangs and feel the blood dripping.

-Did you just...? -I couldn't finish since he distracted me with a on the bite
-Yes, i marked you. You're mine Tao, again

I just closed my eyes, throwing my head forward and bitting him too. He moaned startled and pushed his hips up by reflex, but i pushed mine down at the same time and was gifted by his husky moan when the friction between our s got stronger.

-You're mine again too -I whispered on his ear and bit it sweetly
-Yes............. -His voice was slurred and low

He laid me on the floor and stood over me, waving his hips against mine, driving me crazy. He ripped my clothes and i did the same with his. His kisses went down my jawline, my neck, my chest, my abdomen, then he grabbed my , pumping it slowly. I moaned slurredly, throwing my hips forward to feel his hand better. He the tip of my 's head and i moaned loudly. Geez, i forgot this was so good. He kept only the head, my pre was already dripping and i couldn't hold back my moans anymore.

-Kris, do it already -I whined
-Do what love? -I could feel his breath against my skin 
-Who's teasing now...Ah! -He it hardly before i finished speaking- Oh my, me Kris, i want to feel you mouth around me, just do it. Now

And i didn't need to say it twice. He took my lenght inside his mouth, i arched my back loudly.

-Ah.....Yes Kris........Like that -I moaned

He started to go up and down slowly, he was looking at me while doing that and i swore i would go mad. His tongue was teasing me while his head got up and down, i grabbed his head with one hand and proped myself up with the other, jerking my hips up while pushing his head down. I moaned loudly, i repeated the move and when i felt the vibrations of his moan, i couldn't hold back anymore.

-Kris...I...Ah! -I came inside his mouth

He my like if it was the best of the candies, i moaned again. He stood above me again, each of his hands at each side of my waist, going down to my hips and up my waist and chest again. I was breathing heavilly. He kissed me and trailed his kisses down again, but this time he was also bitting and my skin, he started do and bite one of my s while teasing the other with his nails.

-Kreeaaaassssee -I moaned his name in a weird and slurred way
-What is it love? -He replied with his lips brushing against my s, teasing me
-Stop torturing me, i want you -I needed all my will power to say this without stumbling on the words
-How do you want me? -He bit my , i moaned
-Inside me, me Kris, pleaaaseee

My heat was taking my body completely, it was burning like if i was on fire, sweat was gluing my body to his.

-As you wish my love -He got up and my neck

I would be full of bruises later. Mate's marks don't disappear easily, but who cares? He kissed me fiercely, pressing two of his fingers on my already. My heat made my natural lube come in a really big amount, i blushed while he ed me with his fingers, wiggling my hips against his fingers, soon he put a third one and i moaned louder. My body ached, begging for more, i pulled his hair and looked deeply in his eyes. He got the hint and took his fingers out of me, 'em like if they were covered in sugar. i blushed. He held on my waist with one while the other and pushed all his lenght inside me at once. I arched my back and moaned loudly. He stood still while his fingers, it was time enough for me to adjust to his lenght, than he started to inside me, slowly, really slowly.

-You know you're torturing yourself right? -I said heavilly and hardly between the moans

He growled and started to harder, bitting my neck hardly. He was using almost all his strenght to me and he was an alpha, so it was really strong. The grip in my waist would left almost black marks and the bite wouldn't disappear for at least one month, but it was worth it. My back wasn't touching the floor for a while now, arched completely, my moans had sent all the creatures around away, my nails were ripping Kris's back fiercely, blood was dripping from his back, my toes were curled in pure pleasure. With every he was hitting my sweet spot and it was driving me mad. I was already hard again and almost coming again just by the friction between our abdomens.

-H-h-h-har-harder Kr-Kris -I pleaded between moans and sights, i was breathless already

He held my hands with his and put then over my head, my legs were around his waist tightly, he kissed me fiercely, saliva going down my chin and neck, the kiss making loud noises by itself as he ed harder like i asked.

-Kris!!!!!! -I screamed loudly when i came on both our abdomens, he hid his head on my neck

I could feel my walls gettings tighter around him.

-Taozi -He said muffling a scream when he came inside me

He kissed me sweetly and he got of me after the knot was gone, still kissing me. He laid by my side, i laid on his chest panting. He was caressing my hair sweetly and he kissed the top of my head.

-Are you coming back to the pack? -Kris said
-Yes... My world is part of that pack
-Your world?
-Yes. You

He looked at me sweetly and kissed me gently. He pulled my cloak over us and hugged me protectively.

-I love you Taozi, i'm glad you'll come back 
-I'm glad to be back. I love you too honey

We fell asleep like that, in each other's arms, knowing that we'd always be together from now on.

======================================================================================================

A/N: Soooooooooooo, after a reaaaally long time, double update! This chapter was already written, but i changed some things from the OS story so it would fit better to the long story

Hope you liked it ^^