One full moon and one goodbye

Alpha and Omega (Long)

Unfortunately, wishes can't come true that easily. I woke up on my room, Kris was in a chair beside me, i turned away, i don't want to face him now.

-Tao please, look at me -Kris said

I just kept looking away, our bond was still cut, i don't want him to read my mind.

-Tao stop this, please -Kris
-Look -I said and sat up- I know why you have to do it, but that doesn't mean i'm happy with it 
-I'm sorry Tao
-I know you are, just leave me alone

He left the room and i started to cry again, 'till i fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days have passed now, Kris left me alone for these days, i knew he was gaving me my space, but i missed him. I would never admit that, but i missed him. The door to my room openned, i was hoping it was Kris, but it was my father.

-Today Kris will become alpha, shouldn't his mate be with him? -Father said
-No, this time is different -I raised from my bed- I'm sure Suho will love to spend the day with him

I left my room without leaving him time to answer, i just heard he scream my name, but i ignored it. I went to the closet and started to change for tonight's celebration. Luckly, today clothes were warrior clothes, my armor was amazing and extremely light to wear and if i changed to my wolf form, it would adapt to my body. I got off the house, it was already night, the full moon was shining brightly on the sky and our other moon was new. My father once told me a story: On the night when the two full moons shine in the sky, the end of the world would start. He said that one wolf could stop it, but no one knew who it was. I didn't knew why this story came to my mind now, when i was looking at the crowd, they were happy and Kris was right is the middle, talking with suho and his mate, that had a big belly by now, he was 7 and a half months in his pregnancy. I sighted and just left to the food table, i needed to eat a lot of candies. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time to link the packs, i didn't wanted to look at that, so i stayed the most far i could, since everyone should watch it. Since both were alphas, they would fight to see who would dominate the act. Kris started to fight with Suho, Suho had the upperhand in the beggining, he was fast, but Kris could evade him perfectly and Suho was getting tired. In the end, Kris was stronger and won, he pulled Suho inside the caban that was separated for them. I saw Lay, Suho's partner, crying, he was holding himself in Luhan's shoulders. I felt a stronger sting in my heart, Lay was a childhood friend and seeing him like that was terrible. My pain was also big, i felt it sting a lot. I heard when they started, Suho was loudly, probably 'cause he was an alpha, it was his first time in bottom and his body wasn't made for that, soon he moans weren't pained anymore and the pain started to feel stronger. I saw Xiumin close to me and aproached him.

-Uminnie, i need some time alone, i'm going by the river to think a little -I said to him
-Ok, but don't take too long, Kris is going to want you here when everything is over -He answered

"Of course he is" I thought. I changed and left to the river, i looked back and whined. "Goodbye Kris". I started to swin to the other side of the river, that would erase my smell. I started to run to the Exile, a place where the wolves would went when they are alone by any reasons. When i was almost there i heard a pained howl, i knew it was Kris calling me, wanting me to go back, and i almost did. But then i entered the Exile and left my old life behind.

==============================================================================================================================

A/N: About the moons, when one is full, the other is new, so they keep going in turns and at every month one of them is full. 

I hope you liked this, i trying not to rush the story, but some parts will need to be skipped

XOXO